Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

Apparently sales of Corona beer fell in China (but that was due to the closing of all the bars, so is understandable). But their sales in USA fell by a vast amount too, as people chose not to buy it! Goes to show how thick some people are!
I was skiing in France the week before last, and Corona was my "go to" beer in the sun.
Luckily i went when i did - the whole ski domain is now closed!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Some fucker took £20 out of my wife’s handbag whilst she was at work , scummy fucker

fellatio_Martinez

Apparently sales of Corona beer fell in China (but that was due to the closing of all the bars, so is understandable). But their sales in USA fell by a vast amount too, as people chose not to buy it! Goes to show how thick some people are!
I was skiing in France the week before last, and Corona was my "go to" beer in the sun.
Luckily i went when i did - the whole ski domain is now closed!

Try Modelo.

It's a nice light Mexican beer. Far superior to Corona, Sol etc.

images

fellatio_Martinez

Desperado is awful alcopop basically.

Their whole gimmick is that it's a tequila beer but it's only got tequila flavour in it. I got a free promotional case when it first launched and just found it sickly and had a headache after the first one.

I do like a bottle of Mahou when in Spain the green one though as the red is too strong

That's a lovely beer. I enjoyed the red version. Nothing beats being in Madrid (where it's brewed) on a hot day and getting served a frosted glass of Mahou.

fernandopartridge

Their whole gimmick is that it's a tequila beer but it's only got tequila flavour in it. I got a free promotional case when it first launched and just found it sickly and had a headache after the first one.

That's a lovely beer. I enjoyed the red version. Nothing beats being in Madrid (where it's brewed) on a hot day and getting served a frosted glass of Mahou.
Yeah Spanish lagers for me in this order

1. Cruzcampo
2. Mahou (I prefer the red tbh)
3. Alhambra
4. Estrella
5. San Miguel

SkyBlueDom26

Piers Morgan and his constant getting everyone to panic and worry tweets!! Fuck off we know how serious it is, we don’t need you scaring everyone every second of the day!!! We all need to stick together and be safe and calm

SkyBlueDom26

It's theatre for people like him. I can't imagine he'd give two shits if half the population died as long as he got his vast slug like face on TV a bit more.
Yeah he’s pissing me off, a lot of what he said about brexit was absolutely spot on but now he’s just making himself look stupid

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When people say " oh my days " because they think it's far more polite than " oh my God " .

Last edited:

thekidfromstrettoncamp

My missus driving

1. Her dreadful sense of direction
2. Her inability to recognise a junction she's previously used (not necessarily a familiar one) if approaching from another direction
3. Her heavy revving of the engine and not recognising most cars have 6 gears or more these days
4. Jerky, brake - accelerate - brake style driving
Is she by any chance a blond it would fit in with a theory of mine?

fellatio_Martinez

It pisses me off when someone else is driving and I'm giving them the directions off the sat nav and they constantly question me or don't listen properly.

Me: Take the next left

Driver: No, it can't be the next left

Me: Well it says the next left

Driver: But how can it be?!

Or,

Me: Take first exit off the roundabout

Driver: The what?!

Me: Take the first exit off the roundabout.

Driver approaches the round about,

Driver: Did you say second exit?

Me: No, the first exit.

Driver: Ugh! Why didn't you say that before I missed it?!

ccfc92

My missus driving

1. Her dreadful sense of direction
2. Her inability to recognise a junction she's previously used (not necessarily a familiar one) if approaching from another direction
3. Her heavy revving of the engine and not recognising most cars have 6 gears or more these days
4. Jerky, brake - accelerate - brake style driving

I think that's the most common trait.

Users who are viewing this thread