Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Non technical people (again) just compared development and data science to working in a call centre. Sorry we can’t all have an A-Level in Media Studies like the fucking marketing department.

Fucking Tony Blair making these chancers think their fuckery is on the same level as actual engineering and science.

hqdefault.jpg

hill83

Non technical people (again) just compared development and data science to working in a call centre. Sorry we can’t all have an A-Level in Media Studies like the fucking marketing department.

Fucking Tony Blair making these chancers think their fuckery is on the same level as actual engineering and science.

Don't get your headset in a twist mate

hill83

Phillip Schofield coming out as gay.

That in itself doesn't annoy me but people acting shocked and labelling him brave is.

It is brave though. Totally life changing for him. People lose family, friends etc over things like this. And he's obviously been hiding it and to finally overcome those fears is brave.

I'm not shocked though.

hill83

Got one.

People making it about them when someone comes out as gay. "Why does he have to tell anyone, I don't care"
Because they want to and it's about them. It's not about you, sit down.

fellatio_Martinez

It is brave though. Totally life changing for him. People lose family, friends etc over things like this. And he's obviously been hiding it and to finally overcome those fears is brave.

I'm not shocked though.

I find it hard to believe that at nearly 60 years of age that his family didn't already know he was gay. He's been mincing around on TV for the past 30 years. It's the biggest open secret out there. I know someone who works in TV and they told me years ago that he's pretty open about it so the idea that his family were completely in the dark is somewhat naive.

But maybe I'm just a cynical c**t.

hill83

I find it hard to believe that at nearly 60 years of age that his family didn't already know he was gay. He's been mincing around on TV for the past 30 years. It's the biggest open secret out there. I know someone who works in TV and they told me years ago that he's pretty open about it so the idea that his family were completely in the dark is somewhat naive.

But maybe I'm just a cynical c**t.

My mrs has two uncles who kept their partners secret from their family for over 30 years.

To be fair they weren't mincing about in the broom cupboard every evening.

ccfc92

The constant competition that students have to wear the shittest clothes possible.

If someone wore cheap, bad fitting/looking clothes because they can't afford anything else, then that's different, but these twats go out of their way to put on the worst clothes possible to be "out there".

David O'Day

The constant competition that students have to wear the shittest clothes possible.

If someone wore cheap, bad fitting/looking clothes because they can't afford anything else, then that's different, but these twats go out of their way to put on the worst clothes possible to be "out there".

Nothing beats the boot cut and slip ons look eh

Marty

That's 3 people on SBT who already knew Philip was gay but apparently his family and friends had no clue.

I'm not sure why he needs to come out, does anybody actually care? I thought he was an insufferable bellend while he was straight and he'll probably be even worse once he becomes his true self. FUCK OFF!!

ccfc92

I wasn't saying the students worse bootcuts and slip ons, I was saying those are the shite clothes usually worn by the folk who mock students.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Lol, understood now. I thought you meant the saggy, flared jeans and sliders. That's what most students seem to wear down here at Bournemouth uni.

David O'Day

Lol, understood now. I thought you meant the saggy, flared jeans and sliders. That's what most students seem to wear down here at Bournemouth uni.

anyway surely it's more offensively if students don't dress like students?

ccfc92

Mate there's the internet for that sort of thing.

Anyway if students look to like normal folk it's wrong and makes the local radgies job harder

At this point, I'd like to point out I play 5 a side at the Uni every now and again.

That is very true I guess.

ccfc92

Coughs.

I understand if it is bringing up mucus etc, but when it's just a pathetic, wheezy cough, what's the fucking point?

David O'Day

People who get married abroad. No! I don't want to book a week off work and spend a grand to go to your wedding.
And the never ending facebook photo posts afterwards. Yes Ben it looks lovely but she ducked my dick by the barracks car park 1 week before you met.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread