The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Will behind the goal (south stand) be sitting down?

It would be nice to see that and Singers Corner as always, standing throughout making noise.

shropshirecov

My mate's missus went to Crewe ticket office today and got 4 for the 2nd leg, she asked how many are left for the 1st leg and was told about a thousand! If they've got all that many left that they're clearly not gonna sell and we're sold out, surely they should send some back for home fans!

NuneatonSkyBlue

The official Crewe Twitter has tweeted an hour ago that they have sold around half of thier allocation.

skybluegod

My mate's missus went to Crewe ticket office today and got 4 for the 2nd leg, she asked how many are left for the 1st leg and was told about a thousand! If they've got all that many left that they're clearly not gonna sell and we're sold out, surely they should send some back for home fans!

No they shouldn't send them back. One because of segregation and it would just be a safety hazard and fans would be in with the Crewe fans. Two because we don't know how many walk up they will bring

Tonylinc

No they shouldn't send them back. One because of segregation and it would just be a safety hazard and fans would be in with the Crewe fans. Two because we don't know how many walk up they will bring
Crewe bring "walk up"?......I don't think so. Would you go to an away game without a ticket?

Baginton

Its all ticket for Crewe fans and there would be the netting / stewards separting fans, meaning more tickets for Cov fans!

mattylad

The current, overall attendance for JPT Area Final First Leg is 30,416- the biggest ever attendance for a JPT match outside of the final! A huge thank you to everyone who has bought a ticket!

kg82

Segregation, Crewe haven't sold their full allocation and probably some corporate I'd say Nick?

covcity4life

i heard there are 700 away tickets yet to be sold,maybe few corporate packages to go

could yet add another 500 or so on maybe

Nick

Administrator
2,000 of them though? Just seems a lot.

They should be making the corporates attend also if they want to go to wembley!

kg82

I'm just thinking an accumulation so far, although I think with the Crewe lot it'll hit 31k in the end. I agree about the corporate lot!

covcity4life

yeh we have 32,500 stadium...one block is segregation right? say 400 seats? i dunno.

700 away, so arround 1100

not sure where other 1000 empty seats will come from unless it is corporate

if we hit 31,000 we should be elated though.

kg82

yeh we have 32,500 stadium...one block is segregation right? say 400 seats? i dunno.

700 away, so arround 1100

not sure where other 1000 empty seats will come from unless it is corporate

if we hit 31,000 we should be elated though.

Will we not need 2 sides of segregation though? I'm not sure?

Plymouth Sky Blue

Not pleased,

Got told tonight I gotta tour to do next week, over in Paris Mon-Fri!!
Very nearly jacked the job!! then common sense prevailed. Wouldn't be able to afford Wembley if I did that!!!
:(:(:(

BurbageSkyBlues

Half of block nine was given to us, so I guess the other half will have the black banding on for segregation. By my estimates there are typically about 1000 seats per block as they look about 25 wide by 40 deep. Obviously some are thinner in the corners, and shallower in the corporate stand.

The club sent 1800 to Crewe, I believe. If they have sold about 700 now, that may increase over the weekend to about a thousand.

If we allow about 500 lost seats on each side for segregation, that means we are looking at a gate of

32600-(500+500)-1800+700+X. Where x is any more tickets sold by Crewe, up to 1100 .

That means approx between 30500 and 31600 which fits pretty well with that figure of tickets stated above, sold so far.

Simples!

oakey

If we do get to Wembley just watch thousands of tickets swallowed up by corporates and companies the club have any connection with, owe money to or are offering sweeteners to.
Also note Swansea are giving their season ticket holders 2 tix each for league cup final. It soon adds up. If you don't have a ticket for Crewe at home you need to pray ccfc only give one to season ticket holders or you might struggle to get one.

Speng

They should do a free wembley ticket if you buy a season ticket for next season , thoughts

covlad83

I completely agree with you and have my view on this matter. It is all ticket for Crewe fans so I think that they will return about 1k tickets to CCFC and they will be put on sale over the weekend which would then take the ticket count up to the same as the Chelsea match.

Users who are viewing this thread