The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (3 Viewers)

singers_pore

Still a lot of tickets available in the disabled zones. Seems a shame to let them go to waste. Maybe we should invite a few guests from Leicester.;)

Leamington Pete

Spoke to someone this morning with a "Ricoh contact" who reckons Crewe have sold less than 300. Would make sticking them in the corner and opening another block viable.

edgy

Trouble is not the segregation above but the segregation below the stands. Nothing can be done about that in the Jewson. We wont be getting any of Crewe's 1800 back unfortunately.

par1sons

So lets do some basic maths.

32500 all seater stadium, minus Crewe's allocation equals 30700. Now lets minus a few hundred seats for segregation. That leaves 30500 give or take....we've broke the JPT record people.:claping hands:

Sadly however we haven't broke the Ricoh record. We will require Crewe selling all of there tickets to achieve this.:laugh:

CAFC

We will bring around 1500 I would have thought. Don't listen to people on the internet! Especially our lot, they talk shit.

par1sons

We will bring around 1500 I would have thought. Don't listen to people on the internet! Especially our lot, they talk shit.
I hope you guys sell all your tickets. Its a great chance for both clubs especially as we're never likely to get to wembley via a cup competition outside league 1 and 2

GaryJones

Telegraph seem to contradict themselves. First they say 28k has been sold & the overall figure will depend on Crewe and corporate. Then a bit further down they say the 28800 against Leeds a few years ago has already been beat.

Hi The facts are that just over 28,000 have been sold to City Fans - 1,800 have gone to Crewe although they have only sold around 800 so far. On top of that the Corporate Packages are still available and are still being taken up. Thats why they stated the Leeds attendance will be beaten.
I think we will just beat the 30,000 mark if the Crewe Fans start buying tickets. Im not sure they even realise how many tickets we have sold. I mean its not as though (with respect) that Crewe are going to be playing in front of a 30,000 crowd anytime soon other than this game! (Unless they beat us over 2 legs of course!).

GaryJones

800:facepalm:

Baginton

Ive seen several people asking if anyone has received their tckets yet...I just received my tickets for the home leg, which I ordered online last Monday (21st).

:claping hands:

CAFC

Don't fear! We'll bring close to our allocation, if not fill it. They only went on general sale Wednesday, we sold around 600 in a day. Trust me, for Crewe fans, that is a lot. Most would have payed on the gate (that's what Crewe fans do, always have done), but as it is general sale, a lot will buy on Saturday.

Skyblueweeman

Erm...i've been under a stone for a week or so...I take it I can't get one ticket for Tuesday night? I was supposed to be in Cov for work on Monday but can/want to change it to Tuesday if I can get a ticket?

WM

CAFC

Don't fear! We'll bring close to our allocation, if not fill it. They only went on general sale Wednesday, we sold around 600 in a day. Trust me, for Crewe fans, that is a lot. Most would have payed on the gate (that's what Crewe fans do, always have done), but as it is general sale, a lot will buy on Saturday.

meant to say went on general sale Monday!

NuneatonSkyBlue

I thought block 9 was opened to home fans? And with all the segregation moving the away fans had unreserved seating?

adamdav68

Just been given the night off work as well, and haven't got a ticket gutted, even phoned Crewe's ticket office and told there's quite a lot left but have to sign up as member, soooooooooo give us block 8

Users who are viewing this thread