The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (6 Viewers)

Baginton

how many seats in Blocks 6 and 7 ??

we could still open block 8, if crewe return tickets / if we have enoug room for them in 6 & 7 !!

Bennosdancingfeet

It's gonna be fecking awesome... What I like is the singers corner sold earlier doors. With the blocks to the left and right joining in with the sky blue song it will be mind blowing.

For many who missed the cup final years, this is what it feels like having 30000 coventry city fans at a ground.

Consett-Stu

I have two tickets available bought before my surgery got put forward to tomorrow so I'm not going to be in any fit state for a drive to Cov next week. I would rather these tickets were used than two empty seats.
I'm in the North East so will have to post or if you are local and would like to go you can come collect face value for the two. I'll cover postage if required

Tonylinc

Similarly, I had to phone after a week, without the ticket arriving at home. I HAD paid the postage, as an additional charge when booking online.

The ticket office were very helpful, printed out my ticket and said that it would be posted today. They said they had several thousand to process, so if you are worried after a week, it might be worth a call - or check to see if your order online included a paper ticket and postage (90p) , and if it did not , it may be worth a trip to the Ricoh to collect it before the 5th
Got mine last week. Ordered it on line and was told that there was no postage charge?

Consett-Stu

4 weeks off my feet and a 400 mile round trip in a car ain't going to do me much good. I hope I'm fit enough but it's doubtful at the mo

Tonylinc

I have two tickets available bought before my surgery got put forward to tomorrow so I'm not going to be in any fit state for a drive to Cov next week. I would rather these tickets were used than two empty seats.
I'm in the North East so will have to post or if you are local and would like to go you can come collect face value for the two. I'll cover postage if required
Respect to you mate for that. All other ticket sales that I have come across have been for an inflated value.

ccfc92

So what's the official total at the minute? Also how many tickets do we have for home fans? And what if Crewe only sell 500?

FootballAttic

I missed the Preston match due to an op :( Had the tickets (bought on Xmas eve), but got called for my op (knee) the day before so couldn't walk or drive there. Was gutted. Glad it was on TV though. Only home JPT match missed :(

skybluealan

Stu, I am going by car with the wife on Tuesday morning and staying over night. I'm travelling from Darlington. If you can get to Darlington on the Tuesday morning, you are quite welcome for a lift if you cannot drive and are staying over night.

Consett-Stu

Thanks for the offer Alan but I have just sold them.
Stu, I am going by car with the wife on Tuesday morning and staying over night. I'm travelling from Darlington. If you can get to Darlington on the Tuesday morning, you are quite welcome for a lift if you cannot drive and are staying over night.

BurbageSkyBlues

Got mine last week. Ordered it on line and was told that there was no postage

When you order online there are options for ticket delivery....

Add to season ticket
Paper ticket -Collect from shop
Paper ticket - posted , 90p charge.

It is also shown on my confirmation email

Are you sure yours is being posted?

Ashdown1

For those who still can't grasp it, basically City have sold circa 30,000...................plus the Crewe following !!

BurbageSkyBlues

Changing the topic slightly, does anyone know how the gate monies are apportioned for the matches in the JPT ?

Do Crewe benefit from this match, or do the clubs keep their respective gate monies?

sky_blue_up_north

Got mine last week. Ordered it on line and was told that there was no postage

When you order online there are options for ticket delivery....

Add to season ticket
Paper ticket -Collect from shop
Paper ticket - posted , 90p charge.

It is also shown on my confirmation email

Are you sure yours is being posted?
Home leg on season ticket, away leg I'm collecting.. Do that all the time, collection saves about £25 a season in postage for away games rather than posting out, the cost of an away ticket, so one free game:claping hands:

coundonskyblue

Telegraph seem to contradict themselves. First they say 28k has been sold & the overall figure will depend on Crewe and corporate. Then a bit further down they say the 28800 against Leeds a few years ago has already been beat.

skybluejelly

You have to smile ... Was in the shop earlier getting a shirt for my mate ... There is a sign on the door saying jpt sold out and people queuing up to ask if there are any tickets left ... Surely if the 6 people in front of you have been told sold out there are not going to be any left... And everyone said the same ... I saw the sign on the door .. Have they all gone ... Lady at till yes .. What all of them ... Yes we have sold out ... Now repeat 6 times

Users who are viewing this thread