The Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

Bumberclart

Went to see The Killers on Friday night at Bolton Wanderers.
The band were superb. Brandon Flowers is an excellent front man.

BUT....

The venue is garbage. Over an hour queue to get a drink. Killers were delayed on stage as people were still queuing to get in, and to top it all off, it took 2 hours to get out of the car park. The charged £20 to park, and as soon as the gig started, all the staff went home. Won't ever go to a gig there again.

CJ_covblaze

Interesting tweet from Liam a couple of days ago. Only. Matter of time surely. They’re playing with us.

LastGarrison

Interesting tweet from Liam a couple of days ago. Only. Matter of time surely. They’re playing with us.
But Noel’s turned into a bit of a cock. Crazy the shift with some people now preferring Liam.

Think the Supersonic documentary opened a few eyes and of course Noel playing no alcohol gigs and having someone playing a pair of fucking scissors on stage with him hasn’t helped his cause.

CJ_covblaze

But Noel’s turned into a bit of a cock. Crazy the shift with some people now preferring Liam.

Think the Supersonic documentary opened a few eyes and of course Noel playing no alcohol gigs and having someone playing a pair of fucking scissors on stage with him hasn’t helped his cause.

I haven’t bought into this “feud” for a while. The relationship was obviously sour in the beginning but recently I think it’s all been bravado from the both of them to build it up more. How many did Robbie get at Knebworth?

CJ_covblaze

Another brilliant addition. This is becoming the best one yet.

Joy Division

How people can prefer Liam after the atrocity of his solo record is baffling.

clint van damme

How people can prefer Liam after the atrocity of his solo record is baffling.

Not a fan of either but thought noels single holy roller is one of the worse songs I've ever heard. It would make you stick knitting needles into your eardrums just to make it stop.

Si80

My list over the next few months is:
Justin Timberlake
Arctic Monkeys
The Streets

Will head to Godiva with Editors being announced.

wingy

Popping along to the Butts tonight
Managed to get two half price tickets on Thursday night
Simple Minds, Pretenders and K TUnstall
Hoping for a bit of Magic.

CJ_covblaze

Got tickets for Bastille in Birmingham and George Ezra in Nottingham for next year. Both should be decent. Meanwhile the Mrs’ brother has just got tickets for Lil Pump. Yep, no idea either.

Adge

There's a Smiths tribute (The Smyths) early November and of course the Damned, late November both at the Empire.
Yep, and there was the Jam tribute last week and I believe that Stuart Pearce was at it aswell!

Adge

Def Leppard headline one day of Download festival days 2019 :emoji_thumbsup:

CJ_covblaze

Bon Jovi and the Manics at the Ricoh is another big one for the city.

CJ_covblaze

Having seen the price of the tickets think they must come with a time machine to take you back to when Jon Bon Jovi’s voice hadn’t gone.

They’re not that bad compared to other gigs of that size.

Malaka

Geoff Tate(Queensryche) is on Evesham in November. Scored tickets for Ozzy/Judas Priest and also for Metallica:emoji_metal::emoji_guitar:

clint van damme

was going to see Hookworms a week Saturday but been cancelled and the band split over allegations made against one of the band by an ex girlfriend.

CJ_covblaze

I honestly find Jake Bugg absolute shite. Really odd voice.

Love the bloke. Can see why he’s not everyone’s cup of tea though.

Users who are viewing this thread