The Gigs Thread (2 Viewers)

Covstu

its the old NIA. You're original post said April so thought it might have been somewhere else. Should be a good night.
Yep booked les mis for the missus. It have a habit of booking things and not checking dates!

chiefdave

If you've got tickets for Bon Jovi its not too late to try and give them to someone you don't like. His voice is completely gone, as it seems have the rest of the band to be replaced by session guys.

CanadianCCFC

If you've got tickets for Bon Jovi its not too late to try and give them to someone you don't like. His voice is completely gone, as it seems have the rest of the band to be replaced by session guys.

Wouldn’t you want to go to celebrate the landmark month at the Ricoh Arena?

LastGarrison

Got tickets this morning to see Gerry Cinnamon at the Brixton Academy in November.

My current favourite artist so looking forward to it with an added bonus of a couple of days in London.

clint van damme

Got tickets this morning to see Gerry Cinnamon at the Brixton Academy in November.

My current favourite artist so looking forward to it with an added bonus of a couple of days in London.

My son is a huge fan and went to see him recently at an all dayer up north.
I just don't get him myself to be honest!

CJ_covblaze

Rammstein have just been announced for the Ricoh next year. Their only English gig of the tour.

SkyblueBazza

Lol...I think they are a pomp-rock type band. Despite various lauded tracks...there are only two that spring to mind that get anywhere near being classics. In the grand scheme...for me Feeder (an example as I very recently read something about their new album/tour) having seen them before are way ahead in every respect other than sex-appeal to those that get off on men (without offence to those that do)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

That’s a great draw to be fair. They still seem to get the big hitters.
That's coz it attracts North London, East & West Midlands to the party - huge catchment! Why in football terms it is simply more localised is a shame. We could easily be averaging 40k in the Premiership with good marketing imo

SkyblueBazza

To be fair Rammstein marketing have got it just right! Good exposure to build an interest, very limited access live. Builds the momentum...5yrs time everyone will want to see them. They will be Lonon, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle & Glasgow stadia gigs & festivals only. A cult band. The Hu will be the next one

chiefdave

Friend when to see them at MK Dons last weekend. Said it was the best gig he'd ever been too.
He must have imagined that as according to the Telegraph the Ricoh is the only English show on the tour.

Also apparently their biggest ever U.K. headline show so I’ll be interested to see how they fit more people in the Ricoh than when they headlined Donington Park or Knebworth.

Jake22

Friend when to see them at MK Dons last weekend. Said it was the best gig he'd ever been too.
I went too, it was absolutely outstanding.

With regards to it being the only English show, it is the only English show of the year 2020. Milton Keynes was advertised as the only UK date of 2019.
And Ricoh will be their biggest UK Headlining show, festivals don't count.

PurpleBin

He must have imagined that as according to the Telegraph the Ricoh is the only English show on the tour.

Also apparently their biggest ever U.K. headline show so I’ll be interested to see how they fit more people in the Ricoh than when they headlined Donington Park or Knebworth.

This was last week mate. Coventry isnt until next year.

oscillatewildly

Spear Of Destiny, couple of weeks back at Bedford Esquires. Well over 20 years since I last saw them.
KB being the only original member but some decent heavyweight backing with Craig Adams on bass.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got tickets to see Steve Martin and Martin short at resorts world arena on March

Adge

So, did anyone manage to get Kasabian tickets this morning?

Si80

So, did anyone manage to get Kasabian tickets this morning?
Didn't try. Was tempted though but thought it'd be full of bellends so swerved it. Hoping for an arena tour to go watch them in the near future.

Adge

Didn't try. Was tempted though but thought it'd be full of bellends so swerved it. Hoping for an arena tour to go watch them in the near future.
More chance of crapping in the queens handbag than getting them this morning, couldn’t even get on the site(of which I had 3 open) but surprise surprise-on “get me in 10” minutes later. :emoji_angry:

Users who are viewing this thread