Taxi cancelled for Robins (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Very true, but PVA isn't the only one being wize on here after game 43.
Our season was saved by 3 wins in 8 days,
Had that shot that hit the post and bounced out at Rovrum gone in, who knows where we might be now. As it was it didnt and we are safe. If we were in the bottom 3 now, this place would be in melt down.

Small margins! 😉

Who knows where we might be if Biamou and O’Hare hadn’t surrendered points at Forest and Watford. Who knows if our 15 efforts to hit the woodwork had bounced in etc etc

Over a whole season you get what you deserve

shmmeee

Grendel X Robins or Grendel X Max, which is your favourite SBT meme character crossover?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Notice how you waited till game 43 and safety before poking fun at Grendel.
Easy to be wize now isn't it.
Notice how you waited till game 43 and safety before poking fun at Grendel.
Easy to be wize now isn't it.

Wrong. Called it a month ago on the ‘Fans think MR is god’ thread after the Wycombe draw. Those that have played and understand football, backed and supported the right horse in Mark Robins and could knew we weren’t far off turning it around.
Just like the players, Robins is still learning at this level, and has earnt the right to not bow to the know it alls playing FIFA and Football Manager or middle aged men ranting on a forum.

C5A1D903-DB6B-4F6B-8168-E4BC79E1E1D5.jpeg

ovduk78

If you look at budgets, squads etc against what teams have achieved this season we have far exceeded expectations, yes we have had some sticky spells but so have teams like Bournemouth. Robins has to get credit with this and for me along with Barnsley & QPR we will all finish higher than was expected.

Grendel

I think you’re all being a bit unfair to Grendel focusing on this post.

This one was much more recent and much more stupid

Not even three weeks ago!

I assume you being a big ccfc fan (lol) understand the context?

Evo1883

Very true, but PVA isn't the only one being wize on here after game 43.
Our season was saved by 3 wins in 8 days,
Had that shot that hit the post and bounced out at Rovrum gone in, who knows where we might be now. As it was it didnt and we are safe. If we were in the bottom 3 now, this place would be in melt down.

Small margins! 😉
I mean , we've hit the post almost 20 times this season too

Grendel

I don't know the context, I'm afraid. But I am of course prepared to hear you out. (This should be good)

There’s a clue in who we played

procdoc

Grendel, serious questions for you. Without using diversion tactics can you please explain why you don’t like Mark Robins? Do you honestly believe that he’s not the best man for the job? If Robins isn’t the best man then who do you realistically suggest as an alternative?

Grendel

Does anyone know what he's on about or did someone forget to take their brain tonic with their copy of the Telegraph this morning?

Its referencing a manager who held a press conference sitting on the bog in the Queens Park Rangers dressing room announcing his departure after a 5 - 1 mauling

Why do I bother

SBT

No, and I don't think anyone else has either, but nevermind the diversion tactics. Do you feel a bit silly saying "this clown has to go" less than three weeks ago? It's OK if you do, you'll come back from it.

Grendel

sigh

Grendel

On match of the day Gould was interviewed sitting on a toilet and Brian Richardson was hovering outside

Brighton Sky Blue

Its referencing a manager who held a press conference sitting on the bog in the Queens Park Rangers dressing room announcing his departure after a 5 - 1 mauling

Why do I bother

The gun part I thought was a reference to Dream Team when the Harchester manager is shot to death in the toilet after a failed match fixing scam. Never thought it was down your street?

Grendel

procdoc

I must have missed them in all this toilet talk
Grendel, serious questions for you. Without using diversion tactics can you please explain why you don’t like Mark Robins? Do you honestly believe that he’s not the best man for the job? If Robins isn’t the best man then who do you realistically suggest as an alternative?

Users who are viewing this thread