Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Fk me that's quite a leap. Have to question even your thought process on that one.

Anyhow it's Friday night, I wont be upset if you want to join the expanding we hate Rob club, oday is your leader.

Rent free forever
Didn’t say I hated you. Just challenging prejudice that’s all. Enjoy your exclusive early millwall ticket

tskezz

Oh good another one for the pile on. The anti-Liverpool is just to get at purple bin, we'll that and him being an ex convict, as he takes delight in getting involved on my posts for some reason, despite never initiating any engagement with him. He says he's looked for me on twitter (nothing unhinged about that at all lol) so I can only conclude he fancies me, but thanks for your good wishes too 👍
He said he saw you not looked for you, stop being weird. Considering you're on there trying to sell dildos with ccfc tagged in, its not that mad cov fans do find it. There's kids on there to so pack it in you bad weirdo. And what's with the prison and murderers comments? That's low life behaviour. Stick to your supporters club, that sort of entitled attitude probably goes down well in there but as you can see from peoples reactions not in here.

Jonny

I've got one for sale! Just been informed by my better half that we've got a party to go to and I can't go, so happy to sell my ticket on.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Looking for some help if possible, does anyone know what the parking situation is at the Tavern for getting the coach? Any recommendations on where we could park are greatly appreciated.

Bugsy

pusbccfc

So much for the mass panic about getting ticket. Open to all STHs and still not sold out!

Because they've been put on too late. Many have made different plans. They'll sell out in minutes tomorrow.

chiefdave

sums it up really. all last season moaning we needed a priority system. that gets introduced and everyone moans about how unfair it is. tickets are made available to everyone who would have had season ticket level access last year and it doesn't sell out, now we'll see all sorts of excuses why people can't go.

McLovin87

You can only buy one ticket - I need three.
I bought an Adult and an Under 22 today if you want for face value, I didn't realise we're heading to Cornwall on Sunday I swear the missus said it was the week after, she says I never listen properly:LOL:

Bugsy

Is there no more after that or is that an initial allocation?

no, that's all they gave us full allocation of 1,996,

think they will go by the end of today....PUSB

Liquid Gold

sums it up really. all last season moaning we needed a priority system. that gets introduced and everyone moans about how unfair it is. tickets are made available to everyone who would have had season ticket level access last year and it doesn't sell out, now we'll see all sorts of excuses why people can't go.
Very few were moaning about the need for a priority system. The issue was with supporters clubs being guaranteed an allocation and that is the one thing they've kept.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Be a bit embarrassing if we don’t sell out after all the whinging about them giving us a small allocation
And how tickets being a "complete closed shop" and how unfair it was. I hope the guy on the Sky Blues Extra pod is feeling a little embarrassed after his half an hour tirade about how unfair it was he couldn't get a ticket because he makes 10 games a season.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

And how tickets being a "complete closed shop" and how unfair it was. I hope the guy on the Sky Blues Extra post is feeling a little embarrassed after his half an hour tirade about how unfair it was he couldn't get a ticket because he makes 10 games a season.

Unless we’re doing really well the only games I can’t see making general are Luton, WBA and Blues

pusbccfc

This will still sell out. Not sure the issue here. People need to try and find their way up there. No trains and even the coaches have sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread