Sunderland tickets (2 Viewers)

tskezz

Yeah of course, but still tickets remaining should still be offered down the pyramid on a point basis like they were at the top it seems unfair that at some point it just stops.

100 miles from Cov.

Ccfc seems to be taking the blame for this. We only have 1500 tickets. Our club is not to blame for that Had we been given 3000 tickets minimum as we should have none of this bickering between ourselves would be happening. Just saying.

pusbccfc

The points ranges will differ through the season though so the priority wont always be the same.

Millwall will be the interesting one. We didn't sell out last year. They should start at no more than 1000+ for the first day.

pusbccfc

We're not a league 2 club though. It's tinpot to be offering your mates tickets when people are missing out.

From what I gather speaking to a member in LW they've tidied up the system this year. The only people in any supporters club getting a ticket with coincide with loyalty points. He previously had chance to get tickets by going on the coach, but is unable to now as he only has 1100 points.

theferret

From what I gather speaking to a member in LW they've tidied up the system this year. The only people in any supporters club getting a ticket with coincide with loyalty points. He previously had chance to get tickets by going on the coach, but is unable to now as he only has 1100 points.

There is some proper bed wetting going on today. Feel for the twitter admin, having to deal with some proper mouth-breathers,

Last edited:

Hobo

It hasn't changed anything. You either get your hands on a ticket or you don't.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Clutching you are.

You were claiming a closed shop for the season, my reply was that we sell out less than half of our away games meaning your point is invalid. This will be one of those games that does sell out along with Birmingham and Blackpool etc etc. And rightfully it will put day trippers to the back of the line.

My issue with this is it seems to be some hybrid, with priority for over 1000 points then back to last year for under that. You could have three seasons worth of season tickets which puts you on 760 and done 23 away games taking the total to 990 yet still have the same priority window as someone who has bought a season ticket this year and nothing else.

I'm assuming this is because of the short amount of time tickets will be on sale for this one and hopefully when they're on earlier windows will be staggered better.

But back to your point, there will be 15 other aways this season that wont sell out that the closed shop brigade can go to. And also to the 'Hark at you' I can buy my ticket tomorrow so I will have no problem I just think the system should be fair to everyone not just us 1000+ sky blue card elites

Cheers Yoda. I said overall it was a fair scheme, that was just one of the question marks I had.

You gave it the big one, now you look like a right handjob.

Legia Sky Blue

On Evo's point about the points difference between him & his kids, I'm sure some communication between him and the club or by someone like Pete with his club connections, could provide a common sense solution for him & others in his situation. I would have thought it ought to be possible to divide his & his kids points between them, so that they all have the same points whatever that might be, so they can then apply for tickets in the same window.

I suspect this situation is something the club didn't think of so hopefully there will be some wiggle room moving forward and they can address the situation fairly. Probably too late for the Sunderland game, but the first away game with this new system and a low allocation was always going to prove problematic unfortunately, although my gut feeling and hope is that Evo will still get to go to the game with his kids.

tskezz

Cheers Yoda. I said overall it was a fair scheme, that was just one of the question marks I had.

You gave it the big one, now you look like a right handjob.
Are you okay?

You said it was a closed shop for the season, I said it isn't the are plenty of games that wont sell out.

Now your throwing round weird insults. Pack in giving it loads, we are all using pseudonyms so its just embarrassing.

Evo1883

I get your frustrations RE the kids, but what about this makes it a nonsense system out of interest?

I can buy today, my 13 year old daughter tomorrow , my youngest 10 year old Thursday..

I don't need to say anymore , just look at how ridiculous that is

Robinshio

I can buy today, my 13 year old daughter tomorrow , my youngest 10 year old Thursday..

I don't need to say anymore , just look at how ridiculous that is
so if you all want to go, you buy on Thursday . If you are so desperate to buy today, leave the kids and chance they may or may not be able to go - away games, you can worry about seating when there- common sense really . If not tickets left on thursday , thats just unfortunate

Evo1883

so if you all want to go, you buy on Thursday . If you are so desperate to buy today, leave the kids and chance they may or may not be able to go - away games, you can worry about seating when there- common sense really . If not tickets left on thursday , thats just unfortunate

why are minors , that can't buy tickets without an adult being punished?
Why aren't minors linked to an adult ?

Why are the points separated in the hundreds? 1200 /1100/1000 when this will quite clearly separate families ?

We've sold just 500 so it hasn't exactly got off to a flyer has it

Evo1883

And talking to me about desperation 😂😂😂 yes mate , me and my kids that hardly ever miss matches are desperate to go together .. what a twat

Fuck off with your new wind up shit account

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

why are minors , that can't buy tickets without an adult being punished?
Why aren't minors linked to an adult ?

Why are the points separated in the hundreds? 1200 /1100/1000 when this will quite clearly separate families ?

We've sold just 500 so it hasn't exactly got off to a flyer has it
But surely 'just' selling 500 is exactly what it was intended for? It's allowing those who have gone every week for a few years to get first dibs but with the majority being available to others. I don't think they've nailed it, they are never going to first time, and I understand your frustration around your kids situation, but it's never going to work perfectly and I am hopeful you will all get to go together. Under every situation there is always going to be someone just on the outskirts.

Users who are viewing this thread