Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Why wouldn't we give them as many as possible? The money comes to CCFC.

If they aren't giving us so many, why should we to them? I get the money argument but it is a bit of a tinpot mentality.

You also don't want the away team to have so many fans to make it more of a home game from them either, do you?

Skybluecol

Really despise Sunderland.....not for a particular reason but built up over the years.
They've got great support but as there's always a small % of dickheads at all clubs it just means there's more mackem dickheads!!
Lad I work with is scumberland and he's already hoping they'll get a draw against us at home, fingers crossed we show our experience of a couple of years in the championship.

SheafIsGod

The way the club have done this is so mind-blowingly stupid. Presumably it’s the same genius minds who decided that Barnsley away last season needed to be 1 ticket per ST holder. The ticketing team haven’t got a brain cell between them.

Why on Earth haven’t they done the priority windows as follows:

1200+ points
1000+ points
800+ points
600+ points
etc etc

Someone on 950 points currently has the same priority as a first-time ST holder. Make it make sense.

letsallsingtogether

i
We won't be going then unless they have tickets still on Thursday.. won't be going without the kids
That is shit we lost points because we couldnt get tickets to some away games then brought in the home end, and because I went to SA as a carer and she has now past away I get no points for that.
So my brother has 1240 points and I have 440 yet we have been to every game together.

Skybluecol

The away point system will drive supporters away if it turns out to be harder together away tickets. I didn't have a ST last year but still went to 17 home games and got to 4 away games. Preference would be to do about 8 away games and majority of home games. If it proves difficult then unfortunately I won't renew next season as just doesn't work for me. (I've paid for 4 STs, my own plus 18yr old, 15yr old and 10yr old)
Fingers crossed it'll get tweaked and become not harder but fairer over the course of a season....defo going Hull away!

Liquid Gold

It should have been like a raffle where you applied for tickets and the more points you had the more likely you are to get a ticket but say 5/10% are going to people with fewer points.

pusbccfc

It seems pretty easy to buy on Sunderland website if people fancy trying.

skybluepm2

1500 tickets in a 45,000 seater stadium is fucking ridiculous

We would sell 3k, even on a Sunday at 12:00

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Agreed. That has fucked me off far more than the categorisation of the points. Probably be all gone by day 2.

I am totally behind a points system but what we are doing is bizarre. For this game a season ticket holder with 999 points has no priority over another fan who has never been to a game but has just brought a season ticket for the first time. I would love somebody from the club to explain this system!!!!!

pusbccfc

Sunderland have currently sold around 30,500.

It must have been a policing decision?

If so, why would the police allow 3000 at our place?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Season ticket holder for last 2 seasons And went to over half of the birmingham games and 15 away games last season. Only problem is that I paid on the gate at birmingham most of the time and couldn’t commit to a ST whilst we were playing there and away tickets that season don’t count. I’ve ended up with 620 points and will end up not being able to go to any away games despite going to the majority of them last season and in 19/20. Absolutely gutted as away games are the ones I enjoy the most. Easy for me to say but I think the system is flawed and will create a closed shop where only the same 1.5k buy every week.

Evo1883

Season ticket holder for last 2 seasons And went to over half of the birmingham games and 15 away games last season. Only problem is that I paid on the gate at birmingham most of the time and couldn’t commit to a ST whilst we were playing there and away tickets that season don’t count. I’ve ended up with 620 points and will end up not being able to go to any away games despite going to the majority of them last season and in 19/20. Absolutely gutted as away games are the ones I enjoy the most. Easy for me to say but I think the system is flawed and will create a closed shop where only the same 1.5k buy every week.

It's also turning out to be a nightmare for a few with kids who have different amount of points .. seen a few already who can't buy as their kids don't have the points but they do

ccfcrob

The meltdown on Twitter is insane. People cannot seem to comprehend that when we have a 4-5k allocation, the points required with reduce drastically.
Sunderland is also miles away, at 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon and on the tele.
Who cares.
We will see how many of the people outraged with go to the cup game the following Tuesday to collect their 10 points

ms639

Why are kids being punished is the better question

Lol kids aren’t being punished. People with more points are being prioritised. Your kids shouldn’t get priority over somebody who has more points no matter how much you love the little snot nosers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcrob

Most games our allocation will be at a least double what Sunderland are providing

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

It's also turning out to be a nightmare for a few with kids who have different amount of points .. seen a few already who can't buy as their kids don't have the points but they do
Yep totally stupid. Dividing families as someone said above. I’m honestly really disappointed - away games are the things I enjoy most in life and I think they will now be a rarity

ccfcrob

So it's a fair priority system for over 1000 then back to a total free for all for anyone below.

So you could have bought season tickets for the last 3 years and had aways but still be in the same priority group as someone with this year's season ticket only.

Bizarre
Im not sure who your maths teacher at school was, but they have failed you.

ms639

Yep totally stupid. Dividing families as someone said above. I’m honestly really disappointed - away games are the things I enjoy most in life and I think they will now be a rarity

Why should your kids get prioritised over somebody with more points?

Tommo1993

Lol kids aren’t being punished. People with more points are being prioritised. Your kids shouldn’t get priority over somebody who has more points no matter how much you love the little snot nosers

Yes @Evo1883, it’s your fault that your girls are only so old but still barely miss a game home or away.

ms639

Yes @Evo1883, it’s your fault that your girls are only so old but still barely miss a game home or away.

Nope not his fault just unfortunate that other people have more points. Just a fact of life, I would be livid if I missed out on a ticket because somebody’s kid with less points got a ‘family ticket’ or alike. Where does it end? If I have a kid who has no points do they get priority over somebody with 1200+?

CV22SBA

Madness. I've missed 1 away league game in about 5 years not including Covid. I was phase 1 last season and went to Sunderland with the same allocation. I've had an ST for 38 years missing 2 seasons, Northampton & Blues and now it looks likely I'll miss about 10 away games this season as i don't have enough points due to the missing ST at Blues.

Evo1883

Do you know the gap between me and my kids is 140 points .. I have to wait 3 days to purchase tickets together .. my kids have 1140 and 1040 points respectively ..

My kids can't buy tickets without an adult .. am I to buy my ticket tomorrow , my eldest daughters on Wednesday and the youngest on Thursday, are we not to sit together ? What is it ?

Why not together ? It's nonsense they are just kids

Tommo1993

Nope not his fault just unfortunate that other people have more points. Just a fact of life, I would be livid if I missed out on a ticket because somebody’s kid with less points got a ‘family ticket’ or alike. Where does it end? If I have a kid who has no points do they get priority over somebody with 1200+?

The point is the priority groups are ridiculously stringent.

theferret

I feel like people are getting angry about something that will probably have very little impact over the season

The points system? Yeah, it'll all settle down. The thresholds for this one seem a bit odd though.

The allocation on the other hand, fuming about that. More billy big bollocks stuff from them. We need to show some balls and limit their allocation. Sheff Wednesday didn't stand for it and neither should we.

ccfcrob

Do you know the gap between me and my kids is 140 points .. I have to wait 3 days to purchase tickets together .. my kids have 1140 and 1040 points respectively ..

My kids can't buy tickets without an adult , and anyway .. why shouldn't a dad who has been to every match over the last 7 or 8 years be able to buy a ticket for his kid ? How are kids ever going to be able to go away with their mums and dad's if it's this strict ?
You can go to the other 22 away games with a higher allocation and 23 homes games.

Users who are viewing this thread