Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

ms639

Do you know the gap between me and my kids is 140 points .. I have to wait 3 days to purchase tickets together .. my kids have 1140 and 1040 points respectively ..

My kids can't buy tickets without an adult .. am I to buy my ticket tomorrow , my eldest daughters on Wednesday and the youngest on Thursday, are we not to sit together ? What is it ?

Why not together ? It's nonsense they are just kids

giphy.gif

Doesn’t change anything. Why should your kids get priority over somebody who has more points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

giphy.gif

Doesn’t change anything. Why should your kids get priority over somebody who has more points?

They can't buy tickets without me .. I won't go without them ..

And no mate they shouldn't get priority , don't let me see you moan all season il be on it like a tramp on chips lad

1300 , 1140 and 1050 and we can buy tickets together , have to do it over 3 days despite 2 of them being under 13 .. it's nonsense

Tommo1993

Making the thresholds so so slim will cause more problems than the priority system solves. Doesn’t matter about the game or allocation.

SheafIsGod

The meltdown on Twitter is insane. People cannot seem to comprehend that when we have a 4-5k allocation, the points required with reduce drastically.

And complete morons like yourself fail to understand that games such as this with high interest/small allocations is exactly why there should be more priority windows in place.

It's by no means a certainty that this game will sell out before the 1000+ priority window has closed, which means for all the remaining tickets it will be a free-for-all between ST holders with any amount of points. Someone on 950 points would have the same access as a new ST holder this season who has never stepped foot into the CBS before. The club could easily have avoided this by introducing a couple more windows (800+, 600+ etc), but no.

The priority points system was designed exactly for games like this, not the games with massive allocations where theres a good chance tickets will make general sale anyway.

Last edited:

ms639

They can't buy tickets without me .. I won't go without them ..

And no mate they shouldn't get priority , don't let me see you moan all season il be on it like a tramp on chips lad

1300 , 1140 and 1050 and we can buy tickets together.. it's nonsense

oh I’ll moan at some point. I look forward to you getting revenge

tskezz

The way the club have done this is so mind-blowingly stupid. Presumably it’s the same genius minds who decided that Barnsley away last season needed to be 1 ticket per ST holder. The ticketing team haven’t got a brain cell between them.

Why on Earth haven’t they done the priority windows as follows:

1200+ points
1000+ points
800+ points
600+ points
etc etc

Someone on 950 points currently has the same priority as a first-time ST holder. Make it make sense.
This

Evo1883

oh I’ll moan at some point. I look forward to you getting revenge

To be clear our points cover THREE allocation windows despite being only 140 apart ..

Now that's why I'm a bit pissed off it's pathetic

You can surely see this , added to the fact they are bloody kids that can only get tickets WITH an adult

CV22SBA

EFL Rules on away fans

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time.

So basically Sunderland requested the smaller allocation and i guess this was the delay..... Wankers!

ms639

To be clear our points cover THREE allocation windows despite being only 140 apart ..

Now that's why I'm a bit pissed off it's pathetic

You can surely see this , added to the fact they are bloody kids that can only get tickets WITH an adult

I do mate but we all see the world from our hilltop don’t we? Like I said, if I missed out on tickets because somebody had kids who didn’t meet the points allocation I’d be pissed off. I think there should have been points brackets probably to avoid it but then how wide do you make the brackets? If you make it say 1200-1400 then again it would annoy people at the higher end if they miss out because people at the lower end of that bracket took their ticket.

Unfortunately there’s no perfect system but I think it’s as close to ‘fair’ as it can get

Evo1883

I do mate but we all see the world from our hilltop don’t we? Like I said, if I missed out on tickets because somebody had kids who didn’t meet the points allocation I’d be pissed off. I think there should have been points brackets probably to avoid it but then how wide do you make the brackets? If you make it say 1200-1400 then again it would annoy people at the higher end if they miss out because people at the lower end of that bracket took their ticket.

Unfortunately there’s no perfect system but I think it’s as close to ‘fair’ as it can get

Fair ? Il bet there are people that get tickets tomorrow that DONT fall into the 1200 plus category .. watch

SBT

Fair play to the ticket office, they’ve managed to take a minor gripe over the allocation for Bournemouth last season and turn it into an all-out civil war between City fans, and all they had to do was devise an extremely precise and arbitrary loyalty system that will deepen the rift for years to come, great entertainment all round.

slowpoke

It’s quiet clear give Sunderland the same allocation, we won’t but with sisu we are not talking football people

Evo1883

They still do and it’s right more people should be annoyed.

Welcome to the bed I was in pre Bournemouth. It’s shit.

Honestly, il create a coventry based supporters club and fuck their little shit plan right up the swanny

Evo1883

There's some serious city fans that travel everywhere thay are missing out aswell because of that st Andrews season in lockdown .. that's rough man .. almost no better off than a new season ticket holder for lower allocations

clint van damme

Fair play to the ticket office, they’ve managed to take a minor gripe over the allocation for Bournemouth last season and turn it into an all-out civil war between City fans, and all they had to do was devise an extremely precise and arbitrary loyalty system that will deepen the rift for years to come, great entertainment all round.

I knew this would happen. Its like VAR, people demanded it for years and now its here all they do is moan about it.

Thinks We're OK as they were, not perfect admittedly.

Evo1883

What's the beef, that there isn't enough to get to season ticket holders?

My beef is that I can't buy tickets together with my kids on priority 1 day ..despite there only being a few points between us we cover 3 windows so I have to wait until Thursday

Nick

Administrator
My beef is that I can't buy tickets together with my kids on priority 1 day ..despite there only being a few points between us we cover 3 windows so I have to wait until Thursday

Yeah that is shit.

They should just do it off the parents if they are under 18 and do one per adult or something for high demand games.

Then again Sunderland have given us a pathetic amount of tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread