Spy Poisoning (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Nope, not misheard. She watches the news everyday without fail.

This is from TV news programmes over there. Probably will not be official statements from the government, but from Question Time/Hard Talk type programmes.

He’s 65 and unemployed

wingy

You suggesting a 'plant,' wingy? ;)
No not really Otis
That bottles either lain in a bin or on the grass /undedgrowth for four months
Thry must empty the bins more frequently than that
But 5 days it sat in his house undetected while a bio search was carried out :-?

Otis

No not really Otis
That bottles either lain in a bin or on the grass /undedgrowth for four months
Thry must empty the bins more frequently than that
But 5 days it sat in his house undetected while a bio search was carried out :-?
It's like Making a Murderer isn't it!! Ha!

Gazolba

Normally when someone is found in possesion of a murder weapon, they become suspects. Why not in this case?

dutchman

You think this Rowley fella poisoned the Skripals? ;)

According to the Daily Telegraph a team of five or six highly trained assassins broke into Charlie's flat while it was still being built and used it as a base to monitor the Skripal's movements (seven miles away). When they left they removed all traces of having been in the flat except for the bottle of deadly nerve agent which they left behind until Charlie's girlfriend discovered it months later.

Novichok poisoning: Nerve agent found in perfume bottle, says victim's brother

Nick

Administrator
Seems a bit extreme.

If they are saying they found it under a bush, who picks up perfume bottles from bushes?

Grendel

A bush in a park seven miles from where they live and at the centre of a massively-publicised search for a deadly nerve agent!

One if them - the victim - lived within 1 mile of the search area - I bet you think Elvis lives on the moon

Captain Dart

One if them - the victim - lived within 1 mile of the search area - I bet you think Elvis lives on the moon
Stands to reason, where else would he live?

Grendel

So you would think she would have mentioned to Charlie "Don't go picking up any suspicious looking containers left lying around in the local park"?

Why - she was an alcoholic - seriously you should get a job with Russia and their news agency.

wingy

Huge inconsistencies from day one I'm afraid,Propaganda in full flow.
Absolutely no serious In fact any Journalism.
Following months,various TV pieces and other articles to backfill the inconsistencies .

Grendel

SkyblueBazza

Why - she was an alcoholic - seriously you should get a job with Russia and their news agency.
Who has said she was an alcoholic? Not heard that until now. I know she was a mother & such reports, if true or not, are going to be severely upsetting for those close to her.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

You think this Rowley fella poisoned the Skripals? ;)
No, I think a person or persons unknown poisoned them all.

dutchman

Who has said she was an alcoholic? Not heard that until now. I know she was a mother & such reports, if true or not, are going to be severely upsetting for those close to her.

I'm not claiming any of this is accurate, it's The Sun after all:

Who was Dawn Sturgess, what has the Salisbury Novichok victim's family said about her drug addiction and how many children does she have?

A family friend said mum Caroline Sturgess had claimed her daughter was not being given the same care as the Skripals because she is a "nobody alcoholic".

They added: "She feels that Dawn is not getting the same quality of treatment as the Skripals because of her background and the fact she's an alcoholic. She's seen as a nobody, really."

The friend explained how Dawn switched from a popular pupil at Durrington school in Wiltshire to a homeless alcoholic due to post-natal depression when her son Aidan was born.

The pal said: "Her personality changed. She became like a zombie.

"She didn't care about anything and just let everything go.

"She started smoking weed and over the course of time she turned to harder drugs."

Dawn was living in a homeless hostel 300 yards from the Zizzi restaurant where MI6 mole Sergei and daughter Yulia ate before they collapsed.

covmark

I'm not claiming any of this is accurate, it's The Sun after all:

Who was Dawn Sturgess, what has the Salisbury Novichok victim's family said about her drug addiction and how many children does she have?

A family friend said mum Caroline Sturgess had claimed her daughter was not being given the same care as the Skripals because she is a "nobody alcoholic".

They added: "She feels that Dawn is not getting the same quality of treatment as the Skripals because of her background and the fact she's an alcoholic. She's seen as a nobody, really."

The friend explained how Dawn switched from a popular pupil at Durrington school in Wiltshire to a homeless alcoholic due to post-natal depression when her son Aidan was born.

The pal said: "Her personality changed. She became like a zombie.

"She didn't care about anything and just let everything go.

"She started smoking weed and over the course of time she turned to harder drugs."

Dawn was living in a homeless hostel 300 yards from the Zizzi restaurant where MI6 mole Sergei and daughter Yulia ate before they collapsed.
It is accurate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

The Russians are saying (get all this from my missus who watches Russian news) that the dad of the dead woman worked at Porton Down and also that their top scientist said that Novichok is only active for about 7-10 days.

Hopefully after the tests we will have a clearer idea what happened with this second incident (that's me talking, not Russian news).
Does your missus watch RT, Otis, or do you have a super sattelite dish to tune in to Russian news programs broadcast in Russia? If it's RT, I'd take everything they say with a large pinch of salt.

Otis

Does your missus watch RT, Otis, or do you have a super sattelite dish to tune in to Russian news programs broadcast in Russia? If it's RT, I'd take everything they say with a large pinch of salt.
I do take everything with a pinch of salt. No, it's not RT. She goes on to YouTube. Stuff is maybe 2 or 3 hours out of date to live news, but she watches whole programmes that have been uploaded.

Grendel

I do take everything with a pinch of salt. No, it's not RT. She goes on to YouTube. Stuff is maybe 2 or 3 hours out of date to live news, but she watches whole programmes that have been uploaded.

Odd though you constantly refer to the daily mail and it’s lies, want to listen what the Russians have to say and then post their outright lies on this forum.

covmark

According to Charlie Rowleys brother, Charlie has told him they found a perfume bottle. This is what contained the novichok.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Odd though you constantly refer to the daily mail and it’s lies, want to listen what the Russians have to say and then post their outright lies on this forum.
What on earth are you withering on about?

I honestly don't think you listen to a word people say at times, I really don't. Either that or you are so blinkered you read things one way and one way only.

My MISSUS watches Russian news, I don't.

SHE tells me what she hears in Russian news and I don't believe a single word of it ever, in fact we have many arguments about it, so much so I keep saying for her not to relay any of it, but sometimes she still does.

I always argue about every bit of news she every gives me from there because I know that a lot of the TV is state sponsored and not free press. I know it is 99.9% biased and a lot of nonsense.

I hardly believe a word of the Daily Mail without checking it and certainly do not believe a single word of the Russian press ever.

Are you listening at all to what I post? Have said this now so many times.

When I post what the Russians are saying it is always with disbelief and ridicule.

Thought that was blatantly obvious.

skybluetony176

What on earth are you withering on about?

I honestly don't think you listen to a word people say at times, I really don't. Either that or you are so blinkered you read things one way and one way only.

My MISSUS watches Russian news, I don't.

SHE tells me what she hears in Russian news and I don't believe a single word of it ever, in fact we have many arguments about it, so much so I keep saying for her not to relay any of it, but sometimes she still does.

I always argue about every bit of news she every gives me from there because I know that a lot of the TV is state sponsored and not free press. I know it is 99.9% biased and a lot of nonsense.

I hardly believe a word of the Daily Mail without checking it and certainly do not believe a single word of the Russian press ever.

Are you listening at all to what I post? Have said this now so many times.

When I post what the Russians are saying it is always with disbelief and ridicule.

Thought that was blatantly obvious.

What?

Users who are viewing this thread