Spy Poisoning (4 Viewers)

Otis

Suspects named at last. Spotted at Gatwick and then twice in Salisbury.

Can't see anything ever coming of it though. No way Russia is ever going to give them up to us.

Salisbury Novichok poisoning: Two Russian nationals named as suspects - Russian 'agents' named over Novichok attack

Nick

Administrator
One man for the job..

giphy.gif

dutchman

The British press somehow missed this...

‘No cause for further investigation’ into 14 deaths of people linked to Russia – May

A government review hasn’t found any grounds to continue investigating 14 deaths labelled ‘suspicious’ and connected to Russia by the British press, UK Prime Minister Theresa May has stated.

The Prime Minister was taking questions in the House of Commons following her emergency statement on the Skripal poisonings. Tory MP John Whittingdale asked: “there have been a number of other deaths in Britain, in the last few years, of Russians or of people with close connections with Russia, can she say whether those cases are now being actively re-examined?”

In response, May stated that the cases in question “have indeed been reconsidered, they have looked at all the evidence in relation to those matters. I understand that a letter will shortly be going to the chairman of the home affairs select committee setting out the outcome of that. But I understand that there is no cause for further consideration of those cases.”

Otis

The British press somehow missed this...

‘No cause for further investigation’ into 14 deaths of people linked to Russia – May

A government review hasn’t found any grounds to continue investigating 14 deaths labelled ‘suspicious’ and connected to Russia by the British press, UK Prime Minister Theresa May has stated.

The Prime Minister was taking questions in the House of Commons following her emergency statement on the Skripal poisonings. Tory MP John Whittingdale asked: “there have been a number of other deaths in Britain, in the last few years, of Russians or of people with close connections with Russia, can she say whether those cases are now being actively re-examined?”

In response, May stated that the cases in question “have indeed been reconsidered, they have looked at all the evidence in relation to those matters. I understand that a letter will shortly be going to the chairman of the home affairs select committee setting out the outcome of that. But I understand that there is no cause for further consideration of those cases.”
Translated as 'We have zero chance of catching the barstards'.

SkyblueBazza

Yep...the Salisbury case was perhaps a degree of complacency sneaking in - hence they were rumbled. Otherwise their diligent subtleness leaves little trace other than the body

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Or they can't afford to.
It's reported the present case has cost over 10 million, and that is probably a conservative estimate.

Otis

Or they can't afford to.
It's reported the present case has cost over 10 million, and that is probably a conservative estimate.
We need a Labour one too then, just for balance, as I don't believe a single word those Tories say.

Grendel

We need a Labour one too then, just for balance, as I don't believe a single word those Tories say.

Talking about labour Mr Corbyn seems to have gone very silent on this issue

skyblueinBaku

Check the timestamps, both men were apparently occupying exactly the same space at exactly the same time!
theimpossiblephoto.jpg
I see a 'Met Police' sign in the bottom RH corner. Maybe the picrures are from a police computer and the time stamp is police generated, not Gatwick generated.

martcov

Check the timestamps, both men were apparently occupying exactly the same space at exactly the same time!
theimpossiblephoto.jpg

Not necessarily .... they are both going through different gates at the same time. There is more than one entry gate at Gatwick.

clint van damme

Strangely, nobody who has ever visited Gatwick can remember passing through a gate which looked anything like that one. Perhaps it's a special channel they reserve for visiting Russian spies?

In the police press conference Thursday the police also said they didn't know what type of visa they had arrived in the UK even though everyone who arrives in the UK on a visa is added to a police data base apparently.
I don't know what to believe anymore because I don't trust the bullshit we're fed in this country and I don't trust the Russian authorities either.

Otis

Strangely, nobody who has ever visited Gatwick can remember passing through a gate which looked anything like that one. Perhaps it's a special channel they reserve for visiting Russian spies?
How do you think the questioning went upon arrival at Gatwick?

Customs: Business or pleasure?

Spy: Poisoning.

Customs: Very good, sir. This channel please. Hope you enjoy your assassination attempt in the UK.

Captain Dart

theimpossiblephoto.jpg

More than one channel. *Clearly the BBC/MI5 rigged that up in a few hours to avoid embarrassment.
_103346003_mediaitem103346002.jpg

Sick Boy

It's my local airport and there is one like it as you exit into the Arrivals lounge, I think it's the South Terminal. I'm using it in a couple of weeks, will try and get a photo.

skyblueinBaku

Laughable.
It was only to be expected, Otis. Very few intelligence officers admit to being so. Anyway, their cover is blown for certain, even though our intelligence services must have known them and who they were. They can look forward to a cushy desk job now. I doubt that many people outside of Russia believe much of RT's output.

Captain Dart

Two Russian tourists walked into a Salisbury pub & the bar-tender asked: “What’s your poison?”.

They panicked and fled.

Grendel

Does Mr Corbyn now acknowledge his approach to this was woeful and will apologise?

Otis

Geez, you're obsessed with Jeremy Corbyn.

Surprised you haven't blamed him for our Arsenal defeat and asked him to clarify his position on Hurricane Florence.

Grendel

Surprised you haven't blamed him for our Arsenal defeat and asked him to clarify his position on Hurricane Florence.

His view on this was a disgrace. He’d have been privy to far more than the average citizen yet demanded more evidence when he would have known full well this could not have been made available.

Imagine if this coward was prime minister - Putin would have been dancing all over him.

Gazolba

I'm betting these two guys will meet with an unfortunate accident some time in the near future.
They are 'loose ends' and the Russians don't like those.

Gazolba

Not a very good choice of alternatives.
There are some worthwhile tourist attractions near Salisbury.
Probably more than Oxford and Cambridge or Manchester and LIverpool.
What tourist goes to those places?

Captain Dart

You say that like you are trying to deny he is responsible for extreme weather events on the East coast of North America!

Ian1779

His view on this was a disgrace. He’d have been privy to far more than the average citizen yet demanded more evidence when he would have known full well this could not have been made available.

Imagine if this coward was prime minister - Putin would have been dancing all over him.

Like the current one who facilitates people like Orban?. But you go ahead an castigate someone who asked for evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread