Spy Poisoning (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

I am not planing to see Salisbury Cathedral.

dutchman

'Hoax' may be line of inquiry in Salisbury

A hoax is likely to be one line of inquiry after a couple apparently fell ill in a Salisbury restaurant on Sunday prompting a major incident, police sources have told the BBC.

Alex King, 42, was admitted to hospital with his wife, six months after a nerve agent attack in the same city.

Mr King is a convicted criminal and once hoaxed Prince Charles.

Police sources said until the man had been spoken to, "we can't rule anything in or out".

On Tuesday, Mr King's wife, Anna Shapiro, 30, told the Sun that the Russian state had poisoned her and her husband in Prezzo.

The paper reported it was "what security sources fear was a suspected rat poison attack".

The article has since been removed from the newspaper's website "for legal reasons".

Wiltshire Police earlier confirmed the pair were not exposed to any nerve agent and that it was not linking their illness with the recent poisonings in Salisbury and Amesbury.

It is understood that the couple also tested negative for any other poisons, including rat poison.

Sick Boy

Oh yes @dutchman I went through the exit at the South terminal at Gatwick last night and can confirm that it 100% has the exits and explains why they appeared to be in the same place at the same time.

There's also those style exits in the north terminal but the ones in your images looked like it was the south.

dutchman

Thanks Sick Boy.

The only problem is they said in their interview - if any of it can be believed - that one always closely follows the other through the same gate as only one of them can speak good English.

Sick Boy

Thanks Sick Boy.

The only problem is they said in their interview - if any of it can be believed - that one always closely follows the other through the same gate as only one of them can speak good English.

It's the exit into the arrivals area so it wouldn't be an issue at that point and pretty sure you are unable to closely follow behind someone so it'd be natural to get the one across.

I was going to take a photo but my battery died, plus there were a couple on police knocking about so didn't fancy being put on a list.

Sick Boy

One thing I found weird is that comparing the Gatwick photo with still from their video is that one of them has a completely different hairline

Users who are viewing this thread