Match Thread Southampton friendly Tuesday (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

you wait when max scores - this forum will be in meltdown.

giphy.gif

jordan210

Southampton team was

Fraser Forster, Yann Valery (60’ Ledwidge), Jake Vokins (60’ Mitchell), Alfie Jones (46’ Jankewitz), Kayne Ramsay, Callum Slattery, Kgaogelo Chauke, Josh Sims, Nathan Tella (60’ Morris), Jake Hesketh, Dan N’Lundulu.

mr_monkey

Well, I'll nail my colours to the mast after staying out of it - I simply don't think he's been given chance, given his form. But I'm prepared to accept that Robins sees stuff that we don't and knows his business.

Playing against saints u23 is a little bit different to playing against international class defenders in the championship

Great guy, scored some really important goals for us but just not good enough for the championship and hopefully he can get a good move with some regular first team football in league one and we can appreciate him from afar

fernandopartridge

Southampton team was

Fraser Forster, Yann Valery (60’ Ledwidge), Jake Vokins (60’ Mitchell), Alfie Jones (46’ Jankewitz), Kayne Ramsay, Callum Slattery, Kgaogelo Chauke, Josh Sims, Nathan Tella (60’ Morris), Jake Hesketh, Dan N’Lundulu.

I've heard of a few of them, notably an England goalkeeper and Valery.

ceetee

Playing against saints u23 is a little bit different to playing against international class defenders in the championship

Great guy, scored some really important goals for us but just not good enough for the championship and hopefully he can get a good move with some regular first team football in league one and we can appreciate him from afar
Don't disagree with that at all, but Walker and Baka didn't score.
Perhaps they didn't get any chances, I don't know.

What I do know is that, whatever the opposition, you have to get into the right positions to score and you have to take your chances.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've only heard of those 2 plus Sims tbf but I doubt anyone outside of us has heard of too many that were in our team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Jake Hesketh has played against us (been on loan at Burton, MK Dons plus Lincoln)

Evo1883

You can still say a player isn't what you need if they score in a pre season match against Southampton u23s... I mean bremang and ngandu scored... Do they need to play against Bristol City now or?

If scoring 1 goal proved doubters wrong, then Kevin Kyle proved you all wrong 5 times lol

wingy

I've only heard of those 2 plus Sims tbf but I doubt anyone outside of us has heard of too many that were in our team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Tbf I doubt that many knew Ngapmou was playing for us and scored.

Users who are viewing this thread