Match Thread Southampton friendly Tuesday (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Would expect Rowe to start the season at RWB he seems to have secured it over Burroughs

Sky Blue Harry H

Game time for Walker, Kelly (who's missed a bit with slight injury)

If Marosi gets a knock and we have no sub GK, we can put Hilssner in goal, in case his asthma kicks off.

Job done

City to win 1-20 (Baka all 20, and Hilssner lets in their goal, whilst puffing on an inhaler)

Brighton Sky Blue

What a weird day that was with them going up and us going down. Remember their fans being decent and getting lots of comments that they'd been through it and we'd be back up one day.

I had loads in the city centre and on the train back to Brighton being extremely gracious about it and praising our fans that day, reminiscing about the PL relegation battles. I haven’t forgotten it

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

At first thought it might be Eccles/Kelly DCM and Hilssner/Lafferty ACM with a back four but with two strikers on it'd be a very narrow 4-2-2-2 so Eccles must be extra CB.

wingy

I had loads in the city centre and on the train back to Brighton being extremely gracious about it and praising our fans that day, reminiscing about the PL relegation battles. I haven’t forgotten it
I was a naughty boy that day.
Apart from the result it was a decent day otherwise

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would be surprised simply because he hasn't been used there during pre-season which is odd if he's going to start there against MK/Bristol.

if Osti is on international duty little bit surprised to see Pask in. Would've thought he'd be a definite for MK in the circumstances and not like he hasn't featured in pre-season.

All the other potential first team you could understand getting minutes after slight injuries (Marosi, Kelly) or just joined so getting up to speed (Walker)

Users who are viewing this thread