Match Thread Southampton FA Cup Match Thread (4 Viewers)

procdoc

How anyone can call for Robins head is insane really. Grendel plays the pantomime villain. He can’t seriously want Robins gone

covcity4life

Good point had forgotten him.

CC4L every few months will go ‘I’m always right’

Genuinely I don’t remember you admitting being wrong on anything. The annual get Robins sacked thread speaks to that
U r silly if u think I never admit when I'm wrong especially if it's down to a jokey catchphrase!

Grendel

Good point had forgotten him.

CC4L every few months will go ‘I’m always right’

Genuinely I don’t remember you admitting being wrong on anything. The annual get Robins sacked thread speaks to that

I thought ESB may have been the other?

Skyblueweeman

The Cov fans in front of the press box. There were one or two standing up in the first half singing the songs and really pissing off a couple of Saints fans. One Saints fan was getting really aggy with it all and marched up the steps to confront one of the Cov fans but the Stewards calmed a situation down that looked like turning into a big fight.

Then when our goal went in, one or two Cov fans standing turned into a couple of dozen fans in front of the press box celebrating. The Hummel box I was in was full of Cov staff so there were loads of us celebrating in that area. When their goals went in, all the Saints fans started chanting to the Cov fans by the press box 'who are ya, who are ya, who are ya'.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 20220205_152206.mp4

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Finally time to come back on the game. I genuinely don't know how people have time to post loads when watching.

Anyway, genuinely thought we were great yesterday. Shouldve killed the game by half time but wasn't to be. Despite them making 10 changes, they still had a number of chances and 'on paper', shouldve battered us.

Sheaf was quality, Maatsen was great although shouldve hit that one on target that was just wide of the right hand post, O'Hare was excellent, Gyo was quality and hardworking. Thought we were generally great across the pitch, maybe only Bidwell and Eccles scoring slightly less the everyone else.

Enjoyable day out...not to be but we did ourselves proud and gave a great account of ourselves both on and off the pitch.

shmmeee

Finally time to come back on the game. I genuinely don't know how people have time to post loads when watching.

Anyway, genuinely thought we were great yesterday. Shouldve killed the game by half time but wasn't to be. Despite them making 10 changes, they still had a number of chances and 'on paper', shouldve battered us.

Sheaf was quality, Maatsen was great although shouldve hit that one on target that was just wide of the right hand post, O'Hare was excellent, Gyo was quality and hardworking. Thought we were generally great across the pitch, maybe only Bidwell and Eccles scoring slightly less the everyone else.

Enjoyable day out...not to be but we did ourselves proud and gave a great account of ourselves both on and off the pitch.

Surprised you say Eccles lower. Thought he was one of our better players first half.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I once made a thread about it - who else has been so humble as me?

Grendel

“I only speak the truth”. 🤣🤣🤣

stop twisting my words

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

Bidwell was marking potentially their most dangerous attacking outlet in Livramento and i cant recall him creating much at all. Likewise the left winger got subbed at half time on Eccles side. I thought both had excellent games

Just thought others stood out more, thats all. Not saying he was bad or anything.

Blind-Faith

Would of had West Ham at home if Waghorn had done his job properly yesterday. Missed out on another PL team and more money in the coffers.

Torquay Sky Blue

The Cov fans in front of the press box. There were one or two standing up in the first half singing the songs and really pissing off a couple of Saints fans. One Saints fan was getting really aggy with it all and marched up the steps to confront one of the Cov fans but the Stewards calmed a situation down that looked like turning into a big fight.

Then when our goal went in, one or two Cov fans standing turned into a couple of dozen fans in front of the press box celebrating. The Hummel box I was in was full of Cov staff so there were loads of us celebrating in that area. When their goals went in, all the Saints fans started chanting to the Cov fans by the press box 'who are ya, who are ya, who are ya'.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 20220205_152206.mp4

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I was one of the hundred in front of the press box and I apologise for any industrial language picked up on the radio

Skyblueweeman

I was one of the hundred in front of the press box and I apologise for any industrial language picked up on the radio

I thought you were all quite funny to be honest. There was a box full of Saints fans next to us and they took great delight in hurling abuse your way when they scored!

Torquay Sky Blue

I thought you were all quite funny to be honest. There was a box full of Saints fans next to us and they took great delight in hurling abuse your way when they scored!
It was quite amusing and could of got a bit out of hand. When our goal went in we just went for it. I think it surprised the Saints fans just how many of us were in there.
I saw our disallowed goal in the Saints Bar . The place just erupted but I have to say the stewarding was first class . They managed to deal with what could of been a tricky situation very well .

Users who are viewing this thread