Soccer am (1 Viewer)

tom88

Johnson seems a happy lad.,, put a cheeky loan bid in not much chance though

kg82

Found it funny, that Anton Yusef going on about too much money in the prem and it not being the best league in the world... Murdochs probably put a hit on his head!

Sky Blue Dal

Oh man that does look funny.

BUT on a serious note we should think careful on ridiculing him. How do we know the guy might have mental health issues or maybe mentally challenged with no fault of his own and has just tagged along as he may be a real fan put in an awkward situation.

Sorry guys for sounding serious but after laughing at it initially it made me wonder but I may be wrong.

Btw haven't been watching this show but watched that video.

hill83

I know the daft lad and he does have learning difficulties. He shouldn't really have gone on it. He's getting destroyed on twitter.

WillieStanley

Oh man that does look funny.

BUT on a serious note we should think careful on ridiculing him. How do we know the guy might have mental health issues or maybe mentally challenged with no fault of his own and has just tagged along as he may be a real fan put in an awkward situation.

Sorry guys for sounding serious but after laughing at it initially it made me wonder but I may be wrong.

Btw haven't been watching this show but watched that video.

You're a funny guy!

hill83

if he really had issues surely chamberlain would have known and not mocked him??

It's not obvious enough that he needs looking after but he needs guidance in social aspects if you know what I mean. He's a top lad and this is going to be shit for him.

hill83

Pretty harsh after reading Hill's thread for him to be put in that position.

When he said he was going on it I wasn't sure if he should. I can only hope he takes it well and ends up on celebrity big brother or something.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I know the daft lad and he does have learning difficulties. He shouldn't really have gone on it. He's getting destroyed on twitter.

I know the lad too through coaching him at the CCSFC and I agree with all you are saying hill83

skybluetony176

Don't know the lad but I think it's great that he's on and anybody who does have a problem with him it's their problem. Why should he be excluded because he's "different"? The only people who should be embarrassed are the ones who are embarrassed he's on.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I trust they will get every kick at the end then ;)

will settle for the 3 they got :) but not been involved in the training recently for various reasons so that's my excuse and i am sticking to it :D

Real

On a fans page on Facebook it says he's an Arsenal fan.
5c00f90db52a66480592636ba0944103.jpg

But he also wore a Villa shirt on his mates stag do.
7d609b238b00add5b0d6c3635537ffcb.jpg

Real

Why on earth was he even on there then?

I don't know. James, the lad who organised it had a few mates asking if they could go on, genuine City fans too, so a bit of a mystery why he took a non-City fan on.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
............. and yet he spends the money he earns going to Coventry City games and playing for CCSFC.

Nick

Administrator
will settle for the 3 they got :) but not been involved in the training recently for various reasons so that's my excuse and i am sticking to it :D

Ah without watching it and being at work lost track of the time so didn't know they had already done it!

Users who are viewing this thread