Soccer am (1 Viewer)

Soccer AM want 8 Coventry City fans to go on the show in the Luther Blissett stand. Basically you sing a couple of songs, watch the show from in the studio and take part in a competition respresenting your team at the end of the show. I definatley wanna do it so we just need 7 more. You have to be 18 or older, they need phone numbers, photos, a bio of why you love the club so much and how you support the club and a few other questions. The link is below. Let me know if any of you wanna do it, cus im proper pumped for it!

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/4090811/fans-appeal

Otis

Soccer AM want 8 Coventry City fans to go on the show in the Luther Blissett stand. Basically you sing a couple of songs, watch the show from in the studio and take part in a competition respresenting your team at the end of the show. I definatley wanna do it so we just need 7 more. You have to be 18 or older, they need phone numbers, photos, a bio of why you love the club so much and how you support the club and a few other questions. The link is below. Let me know if any of you wanna do it, cus im proper pumped for it!

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/4090811/fans-appeal
By the looks of things I think you may struggle to find 7 other City fans.

ajsccfc

You have to sit there pretending to enjoy the bantz in full kit. Sounds like a living hell.

Monners

Should let us proper doom and gloom merchants off gmk do it.

What about Alan off GMK - turn the conversation towards UKIP. That ought to show Cov fans in a good light!

Good point though - a mixture from both perhaps - Get the popcorn in and sit back

Last edited:

Otis

Should let us proper doom and gloom merchants off gmk do it.
No, cos you'd just all talk about Nietzsche and what are your favourite flavour of crisps.

It'd be a weird combination of Sky Arts and Jeremy Kyle.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Wear a replica kit......fuck off...I'd rather wear a donkey-shit smeared bin liner.....& I'd still be more stylish than the full kit wankers.

Besides, its SKY.....I hate SKY.

The 8 City supporters would probably be double the viewing figures for such a shit and unfunny program.
It's the only thing going downhill quicker than our football team.

ccfcway

shouldn't be too hard.

CCFC fans are more than used to sitting down for a couple of hours watching a load of crap, but remembering when it used to be good

skybluebeduff

Too late anyway, a bunch of fame seeking faggots from facebook have got it filled, and they won't even take a SISU OUT banner because SISU are supplying their kits for the show. Bunch of tossers

oscillatewildly

The 8 City supporters would probably be double the viewing figures for such a shit and unfunny program.
It's the only thing going downhill quicker than our football team.
Totally agree. I tuned in a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years. What a complete and utter bag of busters.
Mind you, the show lost its va va voom after I'd been the subject of a 3rd eye segment.

Astute

shouldn't be too hard.

CCFC fans are more than used to sitting down for a couple of hours watching a load of crap, but remembering when it used to be good

How good do you think that our memories are?

Gaz71

I always thought lovejoy was a talentless blagger, but the other guy who replaced him is worse, get Richard Keyes in........ Absolute Banter!!!

CJ_covblaze

Don't mind the show in small doses but at least I've got the remote to hand for when it gets too cringeworthy which is normally within a few minutes.

Steve.B50

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/4090811/fans-appeal[/QUOTE

my two sons did it a few years ago, said it was terrible and treated like idiots.

if you do it, why not have SISU OUT on the shirts?

oscillatewildly

Go on then, let's hear what you did!
Well, I don't like hogging the limelight, and of course I owe so much to Larry and Dickie. The occasion was an away fixture at Reading (@ 2003/04/05?) it was a victory for us (Dictionary explanations of the word 'victory' are available) Jay Bothroyd got what turned out to be the winning goal. (2-1) He and team mates came over to the City fans behind the goal to form a mass celebration. Bothroyd had already removed his shirt. Now, any keen souvenir hunter will tell you - You've got to take any opportunity that comes your way. So I did.
For the next twenty seconds or so, Me and Bothroyd were embroiled in a furious 'tug o war' for his shirt. He eventually won.
Before the ref restarted the game Bothroyd received a yellow card, I presume for his ungentlemanly conduct (he resorted to using both hands during the ensuing battle, I, just the one) The game did restart with the occasionally very good striker sporting a shirt with one arm two foot longer than the other.
I've never actually seen the footage, as I didn't have Sky back then and was only informed of this outrageous incident by work colleagues just over a week later.

ajsccfc

Some Cov fans on it now, all wearing the kit from a few years ago for some reason. Is one of them Liam?

CJ_covblaze

Some Cov fans on it now, all wearing the kit from a few years ago for some reason. Is one of them Liam?

It's the supporters team.

stupot07

Interesting discussion with Johnson about being in wolves bomb squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread