ccfcway

awaits the usual.....

leave no stone unturned
wont be rushed into an appointment
surprised at the calibre of applicants
phone hasn't stopped ringing

yadda yadda.........

oucho

Jackett hands down. He's done it in this league with Wolves and Swansea (and also was assistant with Holloway took QPR up) and presumably he knows the area and may be reasonably local as only last Wolves recently.

On that note, I'd take Holloway too.

Covstu

I would take a gamble on a young manager. We have gone through the 'tried and tested' and look where this has got us.

BUT at this point in time I have really lost the will to live and am in the don't give a shit opinion. I cannot believe we are talking about the same topic again...Cheers SISU

Covstu

awaits the usual.....

leave no stone unturned
wont be rushed into an appointment
surprised at the calibre of applicants
phone hasn't stopped ringing

yadda yadda.........
It would be interesting to see if they respond at all!!!

robbiekeane

I would take a gamble on a young manager. We have gone through the 'tried and tested' and look where this has got us.

BUT at this point in time I have really lost the will to live and am in the don't give a shit opinion. I cannot believe we are talking about the same topic again...Cheers SISU
you mean cheers mowbray for losing the plot

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just to brighten up everyone's day, Earlsdon_Skyblue1 will be applying for the job, albeit to give them a slightly more comical option and the opportunity for me to have a rejection letter (if the fax machine is working) posted on my wall.

SISU are so thick though, I'm actually worried they'd offer me the job!

Otis

Just to brighten up everyone's day, Earlsdon_Skyblue1 will be applying for the job, albeit to give them a slightly more comical option and the opportunity for me to have a rejection letter (if the fax machine is working) posted on my wall.

SISU are so thick though, I'm actually worried they'd offer me the job!
As soon as you talked about yourself in the third person your odds dropped like a stone with the bookies.

the rumpo kid

didn't cotterill turn us down before Mowbray came, because there was no money then ? well theres a lot less now . doubt if any of the afore mentioned here would even apply, everyone knows we're a basket case.

Pete in Portugal

didn't cotterill turn us down before Mowbray came, because there was no money then ? well theres a lot less now . doubt if any of the afore mentioned here would even apply, everyone knows we're a basket case.

Yip that's correct. And I agree that very few of the managers mentioned so far would want the job.

Hobo

We will get whoever we get. Ever felt you are stuck in a revolving door taking you in a downward spiral?

Otis

We will get whoever we get. Ever felt you are stuck in a revolving door taking you in a downward spiral?
Pretty sure revolving doors don't do that. You are getting confused with an escalator and lift, staircase hybrid.

Reactions: JWC

Hobo

Pretty sure revolving doors don't do that. You are getting confused with an escalator and lift, staircase hybrid.

I have never been in a lift that was revolving or spiralling...but if you have?

Skybluefaz

Jackett hands down. He's done it in this league with Wolves and Swansea (and also was assistant with Holloway took QPR up) and presumably he knows the area and may be reasonably local as only last Wolves recently.

On that note, I'd take Holloway too.

First team coach at wolves Rob Edwards could be in the running. He was part of Jackett's backroom team that got promotion. Obviously has previous experience of getting out of the league so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread