So, who do we want ? (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

I dont think it matters who is the next manager of CCFC, being realistic they have somewhere between Adam Chance and no chance of succeeding with the current owners in place. We have just lost an experienced manager with a track record of promotion and good football from his previous clubs yet if I or any of us on this board had managed the club for the first 10 games we could not sit any lower in the table.

This is not a lack of tactical nouse, team selection or motivation it is a lack of resources for the manager to use. Who ever is next we may see some improvement which most likely would have happened anyway but a sustained push for promotion? What we got with Mowbray last season was a glimpse of what we could achieve given a deeper squad. This year it seems clear men against boys week in week out. Nice football but no end result and as my boss used to say "Don't confuse effort with results"
Drivel. Absolute drivel

Paxman II

At the end of the season, our best players will leave and our best young players will be sold. It happens every season. There never will be an 'established young side' to work with.
Yes we sold Maddison to Norwich because it was a deal that any league 1 club would most likely have to accept. Revenue in league 1 is trivial compared to the higher leagues. The winning formula is to get promoted before you release that 'star' attribute you have.
Our position though better than a lot in league 1 as far as attendances are concerned will not improve dramatically until we hit some form and the 20k stay away fans start drifting back. 8k last week but a similar fixture last season had 16k? Form will dictate a lot and to get us past that hurdle someone who can get club and fans excited and returning for me is Neil Warnock. As much as I liked TM he did lack a sense of passion on the day the sort often demonstrated by Warnock or say Klopp. That's the desire we need in this moment. Mr 'Steady Eddie' no matter how good a coach he might be is not what we need right now in my opinion. Steven Pressley was passionate but lacked experience and once he created the bomb squad he was doomed and the players lost faith. So passion but experience please...short term I don't care but lets get this team winning again.

westofrayne

Its going to be someone who is desperate or not have a job in a while whose stock has fallen to a all time low.

Users who are viewing this thread