McDermott
Pearson
Powell
Robins
Warnock
Wise

anyone else ?

pastythegreat

Pretty sure Sam Alladyce has fucked up any chance of premier league/ championship management for a few years. He'll do nicely. Don't matter if sisu are skint either just slip a few businessman owned players through the back door

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

We're not going to do much whatever we do now, but nobody can tell me we don't have a squad that was capable of winning a game by now.

SKYBLUES90

Off that list...Honestly none of them. We need something different, all of the above have all failed recently and have been going round the managers merry go round far too long.

I'd much prefer somebody with a bit of passion, and hunger, maybe from a lower league. Who that is I have no idea but we need something to change.

ccfcway

Any manager that comes in unfortunately has to work with the squad in place until the next transfer window.

and will naturally say we are short in some areas, so will look to bring in players in the next couple of transfer windows, whilst letting some go to free up wages

ccfchoi87

Fuck it get Dennis wise. At least he might give the players a kick up the Arse or hopefully dig out his boots and show them how it's done

no_loyalty

Fuck it get Dennis wise. At least he might give the players a kick up the Arse or hopefully dig out his boots and show them how it's done

Good call, he could bring in Vinnie Jones as his assistant

skybluepm2

Shame Alexander is doing so well at Scunthorpe, doubt we'd be able to prise him away, nor would be stump up the cash to pay for the compensation anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread