SISU OUT PROTEST- CHARLTON AWAY! (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Yes, some pitches and offices will need to be offsite but pitches spread around the city instead of at one site has advantages.
In fact the facilities at Ryton are not in use when schools out.
They block book 3 months at a time now so it's just excuses.
£100K sounds value for money to me. What do they pay now ?

£100k isn't value for money, I believe from what OSB has said we pay less for access to everything.

It isn't as easy as you make out, pitches need to be a certain standard, there are also offices, classrooms, etc. Having it over multiple venues means has cost implications and staffing implications for the ratios. Having it over multiple sites instead of one site has no advantages. Its a pain on the arse.

You couldn't use ryton, you'd the pitches wouldnt get time to repair, they would be wrecked by October and that would impact on the first team.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes, some pitches and offices will need to be offsite but pitches spread around the city instead of at one site has advantages.
In fact the facilities at Ryton are not in use when schools out.
They block book 3 months at a time now so it's just excuses.
£100K sounds value for money to me. What do they pay now ?

For once Italia you have nearly stumbled on the solution your London wasps could train at various places around our city and the football club who's true home it is can stop where they are.

Ian1779

So are you saying that an empty stadium and lack of business in the area is better than the vibrant position now?

Empty stadium??

So if Wasps weren't here would the Ricoh be empty?

Good to see what your priorities are...

italiahorse

How do you suggest then? They have a council and csf pushing them up. We have all 3 pushing us down.

Even if sisu went tomorrow... We are still under their control

It shows that if you have a plan and put money in it is better than having no plan and trying to get things for free at the expense of the other parties.

italiahorse

For once Italia you have nearly stumbled on the solution your London wasps could train at various places around our city and the football club who's true home it is can stop where they are.

We can stay where we are, just need to make the effort.

Wasps could do that but I guess putting some investment in to buying the facilities is better.

Otis

How can we work things out at the Ricoh when wasps won't speak to us? And the noise thing is bollocks in my mind, its all a delaying tactic in order to put the club in a position that they have no choice but agree an unaffordable and substantially more expensive deal. Win/win for them lose/lose for us

The way I see it though is, if the legal noise thing is just spin it's a ridiculous choice of a reason to put out there isn't it?

Not saying I buy it, but surely they could come up with a better reason than that. I would be having serious words with their PR department.

Surely the way to go now for them if they want us out is to talk to us and make an offer that is just not sustainable for us.

They don't have to skyrocket it to make it obvious, but they could pitch it where it is just unacceptable to us, but an amount that is better than what we had previously before they bought the Ricoh.

They could really tighten the grip and squeeze us.

Legal noise if not true is a really daft reason to give when the legals don't involve Wasps.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wasps could do that but I guess putting some investment in to buying the facilities is better.

Who's investment not really known for using their own money are they, Sisu are not whiter that white but these people aren't much better.

stupot07

We can't stay where we are, we can use the kicking barn, the rest has to be based elsewhere. That isn't staying where we are.

Nick

Administrator
The way I see it though is, if the legal noise thing is just spin it's a ridiculous choice of a reason to put out there isn't it?

Not saying I buy it, but surely they could come up with a better reason than that.

Surely the way to go now for them if they want us out is to talk to us and make an offer that is just not sustainable for us.

They don't have to skyrocket it to make it obvious, but they could pitch it where it is just unacceptable to us, but an amount that is better than what we had previously before they bought the Ricoh.

Legal noise if not true is a really daft reason to give when the legals don't involve Wasps.
But then you say it's a daft reason but don't think it's spin?

Why would they start talks, both sides say they are going well and stop.

The same as csf suddenly stopped about the academy before wasps stuff.

stupot07

Not saying I buy it, but surely they could come up with a better reason than that. I would be having serious words with their PR department.

Its not a rediculius choose of reason is it? We all hate sisu, we all hate the legals , we're all now blaming the sisu for the talks breaking down. Its the best reason they could use, because they have dumped the blame on sisu.

Otis

But then you say it's a daft reason but don't think it's spin?

Why would they start talks, both sides say they are going well and stop.

The same as csf suddenly stopped about the academy before wasps stuff.
I didn't say I don't think it is spin, Nick.

It's just a stupid excuse to put forwards if not true though. We all think it is don't we?

The Wasps PR machine can surely come up with better spin that that.

I honestly don't know why they made that statement when they can quite clearly sit down, talk and make an offer than makes it impossible for Coventry City to stay.

Nick

Administrator

It's just a stupid excuse to put forwards if not true though. We all think it is don't we?

I honestly don't know why they made that statement when they can quite clearly sit down, talk and make an offer than makes it impossible for Coventry City to stay.
Because then ccfc put it in the observer... They just let it run out blaming legals and blame ccfc

Otis

Its not a rediculius choose of reason is it? We all hate sisu, we all hate the legals , we're all now blaming the sisu for the talks breaking down. Its the best reason they could use, because they have dumped the blame on sisu.

But the legal stuff is between the council and Sisu.

Why on earth are Wasps saying the legal noise is affecting the talks between themselves and Sisu when the case is against the council and not Wasps?

SkyBlue_Bear83

How can we work things out at the Ricoh when wasps won't speak to us? And the noise thing is bollocks in my mind, its all a delaying tactic in order to put the club in a position that they have no choice but agree an unaffordable and substantially more expensive deal. Win/win for them lose/lose for us

The academy isn't possible, we can use the barn so everything else will need to be off site. Wasps will be getting just shy of £100k pa for a time when they will struggle to get bookings if/when we do concede. Win/win for them lose/lose for us

You keep saying race to the bottom, the only club going to the bottom is us, because wasps have made sure they have all the cards and are happy to shit on us.

Dont let that bother you when you're waving that flag with your new mates

I think its obvious the noise thing was Wasps colluding with CCC to try and get SISU to drop the legal action against the council, most likely in exchange for the CCC making sure everything goes smooth with their takeover of the Higgs centre.

Ian1779

It shows that if you have a plan and put money in it is better than having no plan and trying to get things for free at the expense of the other parties.

You mean like Wasps getting Higgs for nothing as it will be paid for by sponsorship at the expense of the CCFC academy.

You do a really good job of demonstrating how similar Wasps and SISU are - well done.

SkyBlue_Bear83

But the legal stuff is between the council and Sisu.

Why on earth are Wasps saying the legal noise is affecting the talks between themselves and Sisu when the case is against the council and not Wasps?
Wasps even went as far to say its not really any of their business the court battle between SISU and CCC in the same statement. Seems blatant to me that Wasps must have received some sort of favour in return from CCC.

Otis

I think its obvious the noise thing was Wasps colluding with CCC to try and get SISU to drop the legal action against the council, most likely in exchange for the CCC making sure everything goes smooth with their takeover of the Higgs centre.
Well yep, that could be the only reason.

As I say though if Sisu won't stop the legal stuff there is nothing now stopping Wasps saying okay we will talk with you and them making an offer to us that makes it impossible for us to stay.

If they truly want us out and the collusion with the council about the legal stuff hasn't worked on Sisu, then just restart the talks and make an offer that is just too much for us to make it acceptable.

Job done.

Nick

Administrator

As I say though if Sisu won't stop the legal stuff there is nothing now stopping Wasps saying okay we will talk with you and them making an offer to us that makes it impossible for us to stay.

If they truly want us out and the collusion with the council about the legal stuff hasn't worked on Sisu, then just restart the talks and make an offer that is just too much for us to make it acceptable.

Job done.

Then the offer gets posted up and shows them up...

italiahorse

You mean like Wasps getting Higgs for nothing as it will be paid for by sponsorship at the expense of the CCFC academy.

You do a really good job of demonstrating how similar Wasps and SISU are - well done.

You don't get anything for nothing.
Wasps sponsors of the complex will need something from Wasps to make it worth their while.

Otis

Then the offer gets posted up and shows them up...
Not if it is JUST too much.

If it is ridiculous then yes, bit not if it is just too much for us to survive there.

They can pitch it so it is just unacceptable to us. No need to bump up the rent to make it bleedin obvious.

Otis

There is also the previous rent deal we had which can be proudly be brought up with a statement 'this is much better than what you had before, so we are being very accommodating.'

stupot07

Job done.
Then instead of sisu's fault it becomes wasps fault for insisting on unaffordable rent. That wikk give them bad PR, much better to blame the legals and pin it all on sisu. They have gotten away with murder as its all been pinned on sisu, and the fans and cov residents lap it up.

Nick

Administrator
Not if it is JUST too much.

If it is ridiculous then yes, bit not if it is just too much for us to survive there.

They can pitch it so it is just unacceptable to us. No need to bump up the rent to make it bleedin obvious.

But then if it is shown to be unacceptable to us, it is there in black and white we were being outpriced so have to leave...

If they just don't bother, put non commital statements out like "door is open" then it just puts it on the club.

Otis

For me they can quite clearly do this and not stick to the legal noise stuff.

As CCFC says, he sees this as blatant collusion. If it is indeed blatant collusion then it should be bleedin obvious to everybody and this should be something the media should investigate.

Thing is I don't think that CCC and Wasps are so incompetent to make it all look so obvious and that is why I say using 'legal noise' is a ridiculous statement to make.

Nick

Administrator
There is also the previous rent deal we had which can be proudly be brought up with a statement 'this is much better than what you had before, so we are being very accommodating.'

Yes, and no doubt city fans would jump for joy if it was £1.1m a season not £1.2m...

The way they do it, the same as CSF at the Higgs is that they can just let it run down.. If they get any bad press, they put a statement out pretty much saying "SISU DUN IT" and it is back to SISU and CCFC as the baddies. Rinse and repeat, until deals expire.

CCFC_Charlie

Protests against Wasps will never get organised. As shown in this thread too many of our fickle fans bowed down to them the second they moved in. I bet if we moved 80 miles away they'd be the first to kick off about it though.

Nick

Administrator
For me they can quite clearly do this and not stick to the legal noise stuff.

As CCFC says, he sees this as blatant collusion. If it is indeed blatant collusion then it should be obvious to everybody.

Thing is I don't think that CCC and Wasps are so incompetent to make it all look so obvious and that is why I say using 'legal noise' is a ridiculous statement to make.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

But they can make any statements they want, when do they get called out?

They could say "We are kicking CCFC out because their fans are wankers", all they would do with end it with "CCFC said they wanted their own stadium so it justifies it".

Look at that thread Wingy bumped about the academy where PWKH was having digs about us not being there for long. Not a single person said "Well CCFC said they were leaving"... Why is that? Because CSF hadn't put it in the Telegraph every week to tell people, and they haven't been called out on meeting minutes to show where it was said have they?

Otis

Yes, and no doubt city fans would jump for joy if it was £1.1m a season not £1.2m...

The way they do it, the same as CSF at the Higgs is that they can just let it run down.. If they get any bad press, they put a statement out pretty much saying "SISU DUN IT" and it is back to SISU and CCFC as the baddies. Rinse and repeat, until deals expire.
But as I say, Nick there is absolutely no need to ask such a ridiculous price.

If it is 100,000 now, but if it were offered at 200,000 and we couldn't possibly stay at that price, they could just come up with 200,000, or 190,000, which still means we couldn't do anything other than just limp along.

Besides, wasn't it 400,000 after all the negotiating? Thought we got it down to 400,000 from 1.2m.

Therefore if Wasps offered 200,000 or 250,000 they could quite clearly say this is half of what we were paying before.

Then if it is black and white it looks perfectly acceptable.

Grendel

Its the best reason they could pick

Users who are viewing this thread