SISU OUT PROTEST- CHARLTON AWAY! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Fair play for trying to do something snd again its the obvious pro sisu lot on here who are poo pooing the idea.
In a few years time when we ate homeless, have no academy and playing in the bottom league if we are lucky with a bunch of kids perhaps nick, grendel and co will realise they were wrong but i wont hold my breath
Poo pooing the idea? Most have been constructive.

skybluetony176

I think the best way would be to protest all round the Ricoh on wasps match days. Get massive media coverage and make a massive hissy fit fuss over it and make it bigger and bigger and destroy their image they are trying to create. I bet something would happen then.

Right at the turnstiles all round the ground. I would do it.

It would need to be with a clear message regarding the academy and indeed what happens at the Ricoh in two years. We as fans need to put pressure on them to do absolutely everything that they can to make sure that the academy is accommodated for at the AEHC and screw the background litigation noise get back around the table and negotiate with our owners for a sustainable long term deal for CCFC.

rupert_bear

Any direct action aimed at our owners or sisu should be at home games and directed at Anderson and Fisher, they are sisu to us. As for going to London to protest that's fine but standing outside an empty building what's that going to achieve. Any protest inside the Ricoh would need planning, Fisher and co wouldn't hesitate to criminalise fans and getting them barred from matches

The Reverend Skyblue

I think the best way would be to protest all round the Ricoh on wasps match days. Get massive media coverage and make a massive hissy fit fuss over it and make it bigger and bigger and destroy their image they are trying to create. I bet something would happen then.

I'm in for this , protest at the parasites

Nick

Administrator
It would need to be with a clear message regarding the academy and indeed what happens at the Ricoh in two years. We as fans need to put pressure on them to do absolutely everything that they can to make sure that the academy is accommodated for at the AEHC and screw the background litigation noise get back around the table and negotiate with our owners for a sustainable long term deal for CCFC.
I think a good message for wasps is that ccfc can do a job if needs be and even if they win the league, that we are the sports team.

Make the place sky blue, ribbons, ccfc banners stuck over the wasps signs etc.

I just while it's obviously a bad time, make the protest about something we all have in common which is ccfc.

The biggest things like the march have been about showing love for ccfc, rather than hate for somebody.

Whilst I'd obviously enjoy councillors cars getting covered in sky blue paint, it won't send the same message as a full ricoh, with a party atmosphere, take the kids.

Kids get to be involved with a good atmosphere, it might help us get a win.

Nick

Administrator
Any direct action aimed at our owners or sisu should be at home games and directed at Anderson and Fisher, they are sisu to us. As for going to London to protest that's fine but standing outside an empty building what's that going to achieve. Any protest inside the Ricoh would need planning, Fisher and co wouldn't hesitate to criminalise fans and getting them barred from matches
What about Venus? Let me know when, I'll make sure the kids don't go.

Don't want to see grown men threatening women stewards again over a flag by the family zone. Stuff like that achieves nothing, how many times has it happened?

Same goes for clap your hands 87 times on the 16th minute, it does nothing.

D

Deleted member 2477

Make sure the banners have fire certificates or sisu will send in the bully boys again to spoil the party and silence the fans.
Says it all what they think of us

Grendel

I'm in for this , protest at the parasites

It's never going to happen. If there was sufficient will they'd be gone by the end of the season but there isn't the depth of feeling.

Ashdown

Desperate for SISU to be replaced but as others have said shouting at an empty building achieves nothing. Protests have to be at home games or don't bother and even then there has to be a plan B, although I do now believe a local consortium could run the club in the same fashion as these bastards and keep it running at break even but you couldn't expect big investment..... just more transparency perhaps.
The SISU scum will hold on though, it suits them to do so or they would have gone several years ago !

Nick

Administrator

Thing is, wasps care about their image. They would absolutely hate it, that stuff doesn't work on sisu as they aren't fussed.

Nick

Administrator
and off we go again.

We simply cant agree how to protest and against who
I think protest about everybody is the best idea, I doubt many would really disagree about it.

Imagine wasps smug face watching ccfc fans trying to disrupt ccfc games or whatever, imagine maton....

chiefdave

Make sure the banners have fire certificates or sisu will send in the bully boys again to spoil the party and silence the fans.
You can, or at least you could in the past assume its still the same, get a fire certificate from any fire station. Take your banner in and a can of flame retardant spray, they'll issue a certificate for you after seeing it be sprayed.

Would advise ringing first and chucking a few quid in for the fire fighters charity.

robbiekeane

Fair play for trying to do something snd again its the obvious pro sisu lot on here who are poo pooing the idea.
In a few years time when we ate homeless, have no academy and playing in the bottom league if we are lucky with a bunch of kids perhaps nick, grendel and co will realise they were wrong but i wont hold my breath
No matter how bad it gets at the club i will not be eating the homeless

Nick

Administrator
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if ccc / csf and wasps tried to get some sisu / csf protests on the go.

A predecessor would have passed the tip on.

dongonzalos

Protests like this are good idea

Including a big banner asking the question are you fit owners and do you care about CCFC?

Making the points that under your ownership......

The club have been relegated to the third tier of English football

Your employees claimed we were debt free yet that is far far from the case

As oppose to buying the Ricoh your tactics have led to its sale to another sporting club.

You promised a new stadium, a new training facility a new academy facility. We have non and face possible eviction from our stadium and academy facilities.

You moved us to Northampton one of the most embarrassing moments as a CCFC fan.

You continue with pointless legal battles alienating anybody who we need to have partnerships with.

Somebody else is always to blame for our woes. Take responsibility.

What will be left of our club when you leave if we keep following this route.

We have sold two players for around a total of 6 million in the last two years. Yet our manager states this season, to get promoted we will need to over preform to our financial level!

Please leave our club and let someone who actually wants to run the football club have a go. You do not need the club to continue your pointless legal battles. You do not care about the club as your actions have shown so walk away please.

Then have a seperate protest outside The Ricoh directed at Wasps and one outside the Council.

I am sure others will be better than me at pointing out the intentional damage these two entities are doing to our club, in order to get rid of SISU.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Protests like this are good idea

Including a big banner asking the question are you fit owners and do you care about CCFC?

Making the points that under your ownership......

The club have been relegated to the third tier of English football

Your employees claimed we were debt free yet that is far far from the case

As oppose to buying the Ricoh your tactics have led to its sale to another sporting club.

You promised a new stadium, a new training facility a new academy facility. We have non and face possible eviction from our stadium and academy facilities.

You moved us to Northampton one of the most embarrassing moments as a CCFC fan.

You continue with pointless legal battles alienating anybody who we need to have partnerships with.

Somebody else is always to blame for our woes. Take responsibility.

What will be left of our club when you leave if we keep following this route.

We have sold two players for around a total of 6 million in the last two years. Yet our manager states this season, to get promoted we will need to over preform to our financial level!

Please leave our club and let someone who actually wants to run the football club have a go. You do not need the club to continue your pointless legal battles. You do care about the club as your actions have shown so walk away please.

Then have a seperate protest outside The Ricoh directed at Wasps and one outside the Council.

I am sure others will be better than me at pointing out the intentional damage these two entities are doing to our club, in order to get rid of SISU.
Who will be there to hear it all? That's the thing.

It's about targeting it

christonabike

FFS Lets get real for few moments. Sisu come CCFC our owners have really done this. Enjoy Swindon and please god we win.

clint van damme

and off we go again.

We simply cant agree how to protest and against who
yep, which is why, as Nick suggested, it needs to be a we love CCFC day or it needs to be a co-ordinated protest against all the protagonists involved.

Nick

Administrator
yep, which is why, as Nick suggested, it needs to be a we love CCFC day or it needs to be a co-ordinated protest against all the protagonists involved.
Exactly, people remember Crewe more than standing outside an office. Same as Gillingham but that was a bit different.

Show sisu, ccc , csf and wasps how big ccfc are and can be. Wasps must piss them selves. Same as breed.

Just like pwkh did...

People are back slapping them for hurting ccfc because they think it hurts sisu.... People need to wake up to that

Hurting sisu is doing damage above ccfc..

stupot07

Cant we get some wasps out banners and sing "we want wasps out" a few times next week? Yes it won't do anything tangible but it will make it known that we aren't happy with their role in the Ricoh and academy issues.

Re: sisu out, I agree with some of thr points raised earlier. The best protests were pro ccfc - the march and the ribbons. Protests have been done at sisu HQ, and achieved nothing as 1) they aren't bothered and 2) no ones there anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Exactly, people remember Crewe more than standing outside an office. Same as Gillingham but that was a bit different.

Show sisu, ccc , csf and wasps how big ccfc are and can be. Wasps must piss them selves. Same as breed.

Just like pwkh did...

People are back slapping them for hurting ccfc because they think it hurts sisu.... People need to wake up to that

Hurting sisu is doing damage above ccfc..
for the amount it will cost to go on a protest we could pick a game and those that could afford it could buy a ticket for a family member or friend who has stopped going, get the ricoh full, maybe organise a boycott of the food and beverage the same day, I know that hurts the club a little bit but I'd imagine it will hurt Compass more, would be interesting to see what affect that had.

Nick

Administrator
for the amount it will cost to go on a protest we could pick a game and those that could afford it could buy a ticket for a family member or friend who has stopped going, get the ricoh full, maybe organise a boycott of the food and beverage the same day, I know that hurts the club a little bit but I'd imagine it will hurt Compass more, would be interesting to see what affect that had.
Loads of sky blue balloons etc on the go

Nick

Administrator
This thread will get busy of the talk of a wasps protest gets going.. Just getting it in there early for some right on the internet points!

rupert_bear

There's a pressing issue which atlast fans are waking up to, where are we going to play in 2 years time. The Football League will demand concrete plans as to where we will play our home games that will be interesting and CA won't be able to duck that issue.

mrtrench

giphy.gif

Esoterica

I think protest about everybody is the best idea, I doubt many would really disagree about it.

Imagine wasps smug face watching ccfc fans trying to disrupt ccfc games or whatever, imagine maton....

But what does protesting about everybody achieve? There has to be some aim to it all, otherwise all parties will just stick their head in the sand til it all blows over. Someone has to be made to feel accountable during a protest otherwise it's just a massive fuck off group hug for Cov fans!

Nick

Administrator
There's a pressing issue which atlast fans are waking up to, where are we going to play in 2 years time. The Football League will demand concrete plans as to where we will play our home games that will be interesting and CA won't be able to duck that issue.

It isn't down to CA is it? He is at Wasps mercy....

Users who are viewing this thread