Sisu back in full control and us out of admin by Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

fernandopartridge

Best bit is this from Ashdown in response to Voice of Reason on the same thread:

"The 'voice of utter bullshit'.........................I&# 39;m sure this fucking guy is schizophrenic, he posted last night how fed up he was with it all!
rolleyes.png
"

:claping hands:

olderskyblue

You've learned the lesson that you can't just jump from one "saviour" to another without questioning.

Questioning is fine, but it won't change anything. Except you can drag up years old threads to try and prove "you were right" or "they were wrong" :p

Might just as well "question" every potential buyer and say it will be a disaster, because eventually, it probably will be......

wingy

Well I don't understand the machinations of others wishing to embarrass posters from another site at another time .Wonder if Killer 87 exists in here?

DazzleTommyDazzle

People have to understand I do not posture, I do not threaten, because that is not how you do good forum posts. I only post in good faith, always.

I like it.......:)

On a slightly more serious note, some do seem to take a view that if someone has taken a poition on a matter, then it's unetical/wrong/some form of moral failing etc to ever change that position - even when different facts have emerged that could/should rightly influence the original position.

One wonders if, having some years ago enjoyed Jim'll Fix It (not that I did - honest), one is now allowed to express a degree of disquiet regarding the presenter?

RoboCCFC90

People have to understand I do not posture, I do not threaten, because that is not how you do good forum posts. I only post in good faith, always.

Almost sounds inspiring..

NorthernWisdom

On a slightly more serious note, some do seem to take a view that if someone has taken a poition on a matter, then it's unetical/wrong/some form of moral failing etc to ever change that position - even when different facts have emerged that could/should rightly influence the original position.

I think summerisle wrote it up well.

Changing of position is fine.

Denial of position less so.

Worse, when there's a mob rule attempt to pigeonhole everyone who doesn't fall into exact line.

RoboCCFC90

One wonders if, having some years ago enjoyed Jim'll Fix It (not that I did - honest), one is now allowed to express a degree of disquiet regarding the presenter?

No way!! You have to stick with the knowledge that being a fan of Jim'll Fix It makes you a fan of the man himself ;)

lordsummerisle

Not really that, but VOR does go on a bit(as he used to with his pro-Sisu views), but he has never posted as an apostate on here, merely as a newly-hatched anti-Sisu man with no previous liking for them.

The second link that NW linked to was only two years ago, even the densest amongst us must have known that things weren't quite going right then!

Voice_of_Reason

Northern Wisdom/Lord Summer Isle --- I apologize -- you are correct, but my posts on GMK are very historical, long before SISU started fucking about and were still paying rent. SISU had saved us from Adminstration and to all appearances were doing a reasonable job. How wrong we were. I think the majority on here were pro-SISU a two or three years ago but became anti -sisu once they stopped paying rent and threatened liquidation.

NorthernWisdom

Northern Wisdom/Lord Summer Isle --- I apologize -- you are correct, but my posts on GMK are very historical, long before SISU started fucking about and were still paying rent. SISU had saved us from Adminstration and to all appearances were doing a reasonable job. How wrong we were. I think the majority on here were pro-SISU a two or three years ago but became anti -sisu once they stopped paying rent and threatened liquidation.

Well... at the risk of doing a summerisle... some of us were pointing out things that didn't add up then, as well ;)

Fair play though. From a personal POV I'd rather you kept mailing everybody than turning on fans with different views, so not going to have a go at you for that :) Also takes a bigger man than many to apologise ;)

Worth reminding ourselves though, trusting that people know best is dangerous.

be they SISU...

Or even ACL.

I'm not arrogant enough to think I know best, but I am arrogant enough to not just accept the narrative given out by one side or the other ;)

Last edited:

ecky

agreed 100 per cent! This whole thing has torn apart the fan base and i feel no where near the level of passion fo the club i once held so dear. Im not going to watch them at someone else ground whats the point? Thats not ccfc, thats not the club i love. If anybody finds the club i fell in love with as a kid watching the likes of willie and earnie tear it up, please let me know, i would love to see her again.

all you sisu lovers read this and think again!

J

Jack Griffin

Someone posted this on GMK.

Not sure the validity of it all to be honest.

'It is all irrelevant anyway now as I have just found out that the SISU bid is being validated as the preferred bid by Paul Appleton and the purchase will be ratified at Tuesdays creditors meeting.
As long as the court paperwork can be completed we should be out of admin by Wednesday lunch time.
Happy Days.'

The original post starting this thread was made on 9th Jun, even though TF & co are running the football club CCFC Ltd are still not out of admin are they .. I just took this from companies house web site.. no admin end date & Rubin & Partners is still their registered address..

Name & Registered Office:
COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
Company No. 03056875

Number of Cases: 1
To obtain details of the practitioner click on the appropriate case type description.
Case Number: 1 (of 1 cases)
Case Type: IN ADMINISTRATION
Admin. Start Date: 21/03/2013

hill83

all you sisu lovers read this and think again!

People saying exactly what you have said makes me feel more distanced from other fans than anything else.
It genuinely makes me want to punch them in the face.

"Sisu lovers" grow up you bellend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread