Sisu back in full control and us out of admin by Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think that Appleton will put forward, to the creditors meeting and court, SISU as the best option to come out of administration :( ...... has been heading that way since the process began in my opinion.

Hobo

This would not surprise me, but it will be an absolute nightmare in my opinion. we need SISU out.

Sky Blue Harry H

Two chickens don't a turkey make an eagle.

Isn't that one of those weird pies that Huge Furry Whippingstool makes on the telly on that River Cottage programme?

P.S. Anyone else noticed that Tim Fisher is an anagram of Shite Firm (or has somebody already done that one!):)

blueflint

sorry thats me finished with football no way ever going to support SISU

lordsummerisle

None of those quotes prove anything. You'd do well working for a shitty end newspaper and misquoting people as best you could, that and taking things out of context wherever possible !

They are direct quotes from VOR, a few years ago admittedly, but was very certain then that he was right, as certain as he is now that he is right.

We were massively in debt then and struggling as a club, maybe a few more should have piped up then rather than waiting til it was too late?

GMK was always known as the bastion on anti-Sisu in the old days anyway, though it was only ever a few of us, you, Captain M, GPE, myself and a couple of others. Overwhelming majority were pro-Sisu then, they just reinvented themselves as anti-Sisu over here though hiding it behind the "Ranson's plan" bollocks.

Now don't think anybody really pro-Sisu over there( except maybe for Texas), most ambivalent and want to know more about anybody else coming in after getting their fingers burned with Sisu.

Found an old thread the other day when Ginetta accused me of bring a Leicester fan for not supporting Sisu!

fleebagfisher

Some fans may wish to remember sisu saved ccfc. And have bailed us ever since. Remember? you all want to show a little more respect for our owners. They have done nothing but help us survive. Lay off fisher too.. The guy should be respected for having the balls to front upto the desperates attending these forums. The guy is a saint in my opinion. Sod the council. Up sisu.

cloughie

Some fans may wish to remember sisu saved ccfc. And have bailed us ever since. Remember? you all want to show a little more respect for our owners. They have done nothing but help us survive. Lay off fisher too.. The guy should be respected for having the balls to front upto the desperates attending these forums. The guy is a saint in my opinion. Sod the council. Up sisu.

moderator but a block on this troll

quinn1971

NURSE !!!!!!!! He's escaped again

oakey

SISU saved CCFC from admin. Now we are a division lower, the debt has doubled, the gates have halved and they want us to go cap in hand to any tinpot ground that will have us.
Oh, and we are in admin.
Saviours like this. The cure is worse than the disease.

fleebagfisher

Thats fair enough oaky but the fact is they did save us and took on masive debts in doing so. Typical ignorant fans expect sisu to owe them. The council screwed the club over and paid 14million to acl. That is subject to a judicial review and the council scum ate facing a damaging case against them. You can not use council coffers money in businesses the council has a vested interest in. Sisu have been good owners in my opinion when a lot of owners would have walked away and left the club to the dogs

Samo

Why does anyone respond to this fleebag troll twat? Don't encourage him/her

torchomatic

torchomatic

No, time doesn't matter. I still get lambasted for being grateful SISU "saved" us six years ago. Once it's down in black and white there's no going back! I also notice that Ashdown said they weren't the "axis of evil" on that thread.

When doesn't really matter if somebody has said, in capital letters no less, that they have NEVER written anything in support of SISU.

ajsccfc

I remember Jonathan King getting all excited about Hanson years ago. He was proved right when MMMBop came out, but then later the words took on a whole new meaning. In conclusion, I've recorded any posts people have made about youth players in the last seven years and passed them to Operation Yewtree.

NorthernWisdom

No, time doesn't matter. I still get lambasted for being grateful SISU "saved" us six years ago. Once it's down in black and white there's no going back! I also notice that Ashdown said they weren't the "axis of evil" on that thread.

The club is losing millions - each month there is a shortful of income over expenditure - who is making up the difference ? SISU ! Don't knock 'em, if it wasn't for them CCFC would not be in administration, CCFC would go bust and there would no longer be a CCFC. End of.

How the... hell do some people on here moan because we aren't buying new players or increasing expenditure even more paying inflated loanee's wages ? SISU is ploughing money into CCFC each month to make up the shortfall. Thank God for SISU !

Stop... moaning and get behind your club. CCFC ain't stupid, it knows what it's doing far better than anyone posting on here.

Just saying, like.

Perhaps we can accept everyone has a right to their view and call a truce?

torchomatic

Thankfully, I deleted all my posts regarding Clarke-Harris. The way his top stuck to his manly chest when he got a sweat on. Phew....

I remember Jonathan King getting all excited about Hanson years ago. He was proved right when MMMBop came out, but then later the words took on a whole new meaning. In conclusion, I've recorded any posts people have made about youth players in the last seven years and passed them to Operation Yewtree.

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

True enough, and you were one of my bette noirs over on the Telegraph site back in the day because of it!

However, though you were an avowed supporter of Sisu/Ranson at the time, you haven't hid the fact, nor tried to go all " more anti-Sisu than thou" like some have, and try to justify past support on "Sisu not following Ranson's plan" bollocks.

You've learned the lesson that you can't just jump from one "saviour" to another without questioning.

Some have yet to realise that you can only learn from your mistakes if you admit that you made a mistake in the first place.

torchomatic

NorthernWisdom

However, though you were an avowed supporter of Sisu/Ranson at the time, you haven't hid the fact, nor tried to go all " more anti-Sisu than thou" like some have, and try to justify past support on "Sisu not following Ranson's plan" bollocks.

You've learned the lesson that you can't just jump from one "saviour" to another without questioning.

qft.

But of course I need 10 characters to do it.

torchomatic

And to be fair, I deserved all the stick I got. And still do.

True enough, and you were one of my bette noirs over on the Telegraph site back in the day because of it!

Some have yet to realise that you can only learn from your mistakes if you admit that you made a mistake in the first place.

RoboCCFC90

If this happens which personally I believe it will, it won't be of no great surprise, SISU are the main creditor this all works in there favour..

torchomatic

ajsccfc

Thankfully, I deleted all my posts regarding Clarke-Harris. The way his top stuck to his manly chest when he got a sweat on. Phew....

Remember Neil Collett, the youth team keeper we had a few seasons ago who looked like a 40 year old? We have a mutual friend on Facebook and a few of his pictures are him naked in the shower on holiday covering his modesty. Prism has that on my permanent record now, next time I go to the US customs will be awkward.

lordsummerisle

Take a wild guess :whistle:

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=19861

Anyway, I think I've put up or SHUT UP enough now.

Best bit is this from Ashdown in response to Voice of Reason on the same thread:

"The 'voice of utter bullshit'.........................I&# 39;m sure this fucking guy is schizophrenic, he posted last night how fed up he was with it all!
rolleyes.png
"

Users who are viewing this thread