Sisu back in full control and us out of admin by Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

There is no way the FL will accept a company who have gone out of their way as saying we will be homeless.

I think you need to prepare yourself for a disappointment.

Agreed 100 per cent! This whole thing has torn apart the fan base and I feel no where near the level of passion fo the club i once held so dear. Im not going to watch them at someone else ground whats the point? thats not CCFC, thats not the club I love. If anybody finds the club I fell in love with as a kid watching the likes of Willie and Earnie tear it up, please let me know, I would love to see her again.

Grendel

Do you mean Preston North Heskell or Byng Bong from Coventry

And of course if I remember correctly the Chinese consortium was according to your sources being touted by Hoffman.....

rupert_bear

I think that scenerio was printed in the Telegraph too, looks like Hoffman is looking in a different direction now. But you know what the Chinese are like one disappears and others appear, but is Byng's group seperate to the original one who was being touted by GH a year or so ago. ??

mattylad

so we are all going to panic about a totally unsubstantiated post on another website by someone who has probably as much insight into what is going on as any other bloke in the pub!!! what do you think that Paul Appleton just decided to release highly controversial and sensitive information on a whim!!!

skyblueexile

What have SISU to lose they just offer what they alledge the debt is ie £70M no one will beat that - its a joke they will still be owed money and have just got rid oF ACL debt and spent it on fees

Our only hope is the football league not accepting them!!!!:mad:

@richh87

If this happens I'm going to struggle to get any kind of enthusiasm for next season.

SISU have shown nothing but a complete incompetence at running a football club.

Not really sure where I go from here as a fan.

My thoughts exactly. It's one thing having supported a crap team for years, but now it's like the team is being taken away from us and dismantled by some heartless corporate arseholes.

Voice_of_Reason

Just read one of the threads and didn't see much support of a hedge fund, although there's a poster called Voice of Reason who seems a massive supporter of them!

Would you please retract that statement ? I haven't a clue where that came from as I have NEVER posted anything to suggest I am. I have a loathing for SISU and all they stand for -- just read all my posts on here.

Sky Blue Kid

Would you please retract that statement ? I haven't a clue where that came from as I have NEVER posted anything to suggest I am. I have a loathing for SISU and all they stand for -- just read all my posts on here.

Take no notice VoR just another arsehole taking the piss mate.;)

clemy07

"Tuesdays creditors meeting" David Brent has this wrong for a start so I'm hoping the rest of his post is rubbish too.

NorthernWisdom

OK big gob..... quote me a post where I have, or SHUT UP.

Given you asked.

SISU is a multi- million pound hedge fund business orientated company. Yet some posting on here, with little or no business or financial knowledge, consider they are in a better position to make important decisions relating to the activities of CCFC... Whilst everyone is, of course, entitled to an opinion and free to post how they consider matters might be better undertaken, I'd much prefer to accept that SISU knows what it is doing. That's my opinion, others of course, rightly have theirs. (I just don't agree with them, as is MY right, lol)

Ashdown1

None of those quotes prove anything. You'd do well working for a shitty end newspaper and misquoting people as best you could, that and taking things out of context wherever possible !

NorthernWisdom

None of those quotes prove anything. You'd do well working for a shitty end newspaper and misquoting people as best you could, that and taking things out of context wherever possible !

So if you'd just read that thread, you wouldn't think the poster was just a little bit pro-SISU?

How can it be out of context in a thread titled "SISU, Why do some think they know better ?"

Ashdown1

He's just pointing out that most people will naturally not be as well informed as the current unscrupulous incumbents that's all......................which is probably partly correct !

NorthernWisdom

You cant possibly be that full of shite. Mis-quoted. Just on here to cause trouble NW.

Not misquoted in the slightest. I was reading that thread just as Ashdown said:

GMK, that dreadful bastion of hedge fund supporters !!

They were the only posts on that thread supporting SISU that I could see, so I just wondered where Ashdown had got that idea.

Perhaps the next time people demand evidence, they should think back to whether that evidence exists or not before demanding it, I was quite happy to leave it that most posts on GMK are not supporting a hedge fund..

Ashdown1

Actually many posters on GMK are very much sympathetic to the hedge fund or at least they have been till quite recently and still a few persist with their desperate protestations as they do on here. I'm beginning to wonder though, if they are not all the same 3 people ?!

SkyblueBazza

You cant possibly be that full of shite. Mis-quoted. Just on here to cause trouble NW.

Well...I think VoR has maybe bought it on his/her-self as if memory serves me well...they do tend to cast accusations, & do a bit a of mud-slinging their self.

So if you'd just read that thread, you wouldn't think the poster was just a little bit pro-SISU?

How can it be out of context in a thread titled "SISU, Why do some think they know better ?"

Could say "I think Man U know how to play the beautiful came better than Man City". Doesn't mean I support em.:D

When is the creditors meeting? I thought it was supposed to be next Friday (after being adjourned for two weeks. Has it been pulled forward following the bids?

Users who are viewing this thread