Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluetony176

She went to Clayton McDonalds hotel room.

Is it so wrong to ask why she did that?

Probably to have consentual sex with him. At what point did she contact Ched Evans and invite him over for some of the same? Oh wait. She didn't.

bigfatronssba

Probably to have consentual sex with him. At what point did she contact Ched Evans and invite him over for some of the same? Oh wait. She didn't.

Well that's the point I am uncomfortable with. She cant remember what she did/said. How can anyone be certain she didn't give consent?

covmark

If the girl is in no state to remember what she did/said, she's in no state to consent to sex. Therefore Ched Evans is a rapist c**t.

bigfatronssba

If the girl is in no state to remember what she did/said, she's in no state to consent to sex. Therefore Ched Evans is a rapist c**t.

Agree with that up to a point, but if the man is in a similar state then does that still make him a rapist?

bigfatronssba

Clearly the Jury were.

Yes and I accept that verdict in that she probably didn't give consent. Doesn't mean that as individuals however we cannot discuss the case. To try and tarnish someone for questioning that symbolising a lot of what is wrong with society.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well that's the point I am uncomfortable with. She cant remember what she did/said. How can anyone be certain she didn't give consent?

We know for fact that when she got into the taxi and headed to the hotel she had no intention of having sex with Evans as they had not yet met and she also had no idea Evans would be going to the hotel.

stupot07

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

bigfatronssba

We know for fact that when she got into the taxi and headed to the hotel she had no intention of having sex with Evans as they had not yet met and she also had no idea Evans would be going to the hotel.

Yes that is something that we know for certain.

RegTheDonk

All the evidence was presumably given at the trial. A judge and jury debated it and presented a verdict and sentence. The only thing in question really is is it ethical for someone to take him on.

IMHO, we shouldn't sign him.

bigfatronssba

All the evidence was presumably given at the trial. A judge and jury debated it and presented a verdict and sentence. The only thing in question really is is it ethical for someone to take him on.

IMHO, we shouldn't sign him.

Agree. Its something we as a football club can do without right now.

Sick Boy

What this whole case comes down to is either she is making it up, or she is incredibly thick.

You meet someone on a night out, and then go back to their room, its pretty obvious what was going to happen next. Not saying that makes it right, but if she is genuinely the victim, you have to question her mental capacity.

Oh dear....

Samo

She went to Clayton McDonalds hotel room.

Is it so wrong to ask why she did that?

Yes it is. She has the right to decide who she has sex with or not right up to the second before it happens. I find it hard to believe we are still having these conversations and that there are still dinosaurs like you out there.

stupot07

Yes it is. She has the right to decide who she has sex with or not right up to the second before it happens. I find it hard to believe we are still having these conversations and that there are still dinosaurs like you out there.

Or while it is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Tonylinc

Let's inject some reality into this thread. Right, the man was convicted for an offence, he has completed his sentence according to the law and is now free to follow his career. Who amongst us would object if that took him to our club (not that I think that would happen) and he scored the goals which got us promoted? Yes, of course the righteous ones would say that he should never have been signed but only on the inside. On the outside they would be basking in the fact that we had finally got out of this god awful league.

Sick Boy

Let's inject some reality into this thread. Right, the man was convicted for an offence, he has completed his sentence according to the law and is now free to follow his career. Who amongst us would object if that took him to our club (not that I think that would happen) and he scored the goals which got us promoted? Yes, of course the righteous ones would say that he should never have been signed but only on the inside. On the outside they would be basking in the fact that we had finally got out of this god awful league.

I'd rather get relegated to the Conference than have a rapist playing for the club.

bigfatronssba

Ah ok, so I have no right to discuss a major new story.

Where have I said she had no right to decide who she has sex with?

You call me a dinosaur, yet you seem to want to stifle debate. Why are you so scared to talk about something like this?

Tonylinc

Absolute bullshit.
Is it really? OK let's take a scenario.......Mr. Evens signs for CCFC and scores 30 odd goals between now and the end of the season thus promoting CCFC into the Championship. 3 or 4 seasons down the line Mr NW is still not attending matches due to his objection to the signing of Mr Evans........do you think anyone will care??

ccfcway

Who amongst us would object if that took him to our club and he scored the goals which got us promoted?

he wouldnt. We would sign him, get the flack for it, finish 18th and due to the fact he scored 12 goals, would sign for someone else in the summer for free.

NorthernWisdom

Is it really? OK let's take a scenario.......Mr. Evens signs for CCFC and scores 30 odd goals between now and the end of the season thus promoting CCFC into the Championship. 3 or 4 seasons down the line Mr NW is still not attending matches due to his objection to the signing of Mr Evans........do you think anyone will care??

We see now where peoples' so-called 'morals' are anyway.

Tonylinc

I want the best for my club however we achieve that. In future years you will not even remember who scored the goals that got us into the Premier League:whistle:

stupot07

I want the best for my club however we achieve that. In future years you will not even remember who scored the goals that got us into the Premier League:whistle:

Given the media spotlight, high profile resignations, potential sponsorship withdrawals, starts withdrawing their support then the best for the club is not to sign Ched Evans.

Tonylinc

Well given your Godawful attempts to bang on about the morals of people attending Sixfields, I'd have thought you of all people would be first in line to stand up for the righteous...
Righteous??? there is no righteousness in not allowing a person a second chance in life......check out that big book my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread