Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatronssba

She isn't exsctly Snow White?

Are you saying that if a woman engages in casual sex we should be questioning her morals? What's wrong with a woman having casual sex if she pleases? This is 2014.

No. What I am saying is a woman that cries rape against innocent people (as she did against Clayton McDonald) needs to think about what they are doing.

Imagine if you were accused of something like this?

"Trouble is, mud sticks and I have found it very difficult for a club to take me on. I was cleared of rape but Ched’s case and subsequent publicity have destroyed my life and career. I had a year of hell leading up the trial, and it’s not changed much since. To be falsely accused of rape is terrible. I wasn’t guilty of anything but had to prove it. I have tried to rebuild my life ever since the court case but have found it near impossible. As a pro you have to try and cope but it’s so hard"

Grendel

No. What I am saying is a woman that cries rape against innocent people (as she did against Clayton McDonald) needs to think about what they are doing.

Imagine if you were accused of something like this?

"Trouble is, mud sticks and I have found it very difficult for a club to take me on. I was cleared of rape but Ched’s case and subsequent publicity have destroyed my life and career. I had a year of hell leading up the trial, and it’s not changed much since. To be falsely accused of rape is terrible. I wasn’t guilty of anything but had to prove it. I have tried to rebuild my life ever since the court case but have found it near impossible. As a pro you have to try and cope but it’s so hard"

Imagine if you were the woman who was raped by Ched Evans.

bigfatronssba

Imagine if you were the woman who was raped by Ched Evans.

If I was I'd like to think I wouldn't go around making up stories about innocent people.

skybluetony176

I have to say that if we signed Ched Evans I wouldn't go again until he has gone. I could never justify it to my wife and daughters. Its as simple as that.

RoboCCFC90

To be honest morally it's absolutely wrong, but that said he was a decent striker, at the end of the day all people from all walks of life deserve a second chance.. I am not sure he'll get that here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread