Should the Wasps Section Go? (1 Viewer)

Should the Wasps forum go?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters

torchomatic

Could we get rid of the team but keep the forum?

Hobo

It should have gone in the fucking time capsule.

skybluetony176

What's happening with this Nick? The poll results are very clear.

Why don't you do what I suggested and close the sub forum and put it all in a single thread in the other sports section? It's not like every thread is a carbon copy of every thread in the Wasps sub forum after all. It's all the one same conversation/argument whatever the thread title says. Surely that makes having a sub forum redundant on it's own regardless of the obvious results of the poll.

mrtrench

30% of people don't want it removed. If you conducted a poll on here for almost any topic then there wouldn't be 100% agreement. Say, for example, that someone put up a poll "Should Tony be banished from this site and packed off to a nunnery?" and 70% said yes, would it be fair for Nick to delete your account?

Grendel

Why don't you do what I suggested and close the sub forum and put it all in a single thread in the other sports section? It's not like every thread is a carbon copy of every thread in the Wasps sub forum after all. It's all the one same conversation/argument whatever the thread title says. Surely that makes having a sub forum redundant on it's own regardless of the obvious results of the poll.

The thread I started, which is the only one that matters, was always intended as a CCFC thread. Given you admit to be a troll and Italia is exposed as a clueless wasps loving idiot that thread should go back to the CCFC section.

skybluetony176

30% of people don't want it removed. If you conducted a poll on here for almost any topic then there wouldn't be 100% agreement. Say, for example, that someone put up a poll "Should Tony be banished from this site and packed off to a nunnery?" and 70% said yes, would it be fair for Nick to delete your account?

No. I'm an atheist. And a protestant one at that ;)

In all seriousness though. Nick asked the question and he has a clear answer.

skybluetony176

The thread I started, which is the only one that matters, was always intended as a CCFC thread. Given you admit to be a troll and Italia is exposed as a clueless wasps loving idiot that thread should go back to the CCFC section.

I keep asking and you keep not answering but what thread are you on about?

Grendel

I keep asking and you keep not answering but what thread are you on about?

If you don't know then you clearly don't visit the wasps thread as it is the only one that has had posts on it in 3 months.

Which begs an interesting question - why are you bothered? Also as that thread gets a lot if active contributions why would you want it shunted somewhere else?

stupot07

The problem is unless you're on a laptop or PC you can't vote. I only ever use this site on my mobile either using Tapatalk or the mobile version. You can't see or use the polls on either. The general theme reading the comments is that people wanted the section to stay to keep the wasps related stuff in one place and to try and minimise it seeping into other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
The problem is unless you're on a laptop or PC you can't vote. I only ever use this site on my mobile either using Tapatalk or the mobile version. You can't see or use the polls on either. The general theme reading the comments is that people wanted the section to stay to keep the wasps related stuff in one place and to try and minimise it seeping into other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

That's the thing, I think I am probably going to rename it and word the section a bit different so it is clear it is where Wasps bickers are moved to, rather than getting Wasps fans signing up.

italiahorse

Your a bigger fool than I thought if you intended it as a CCFC thread.
Why do you think it was moved ?

skybluetony176

If you don't know then you clearly don't visit the wasps thread as it is the only one that has had posts on it in 3 months.

Which begs an interesting question - why are you bothered? Also as that thread gets a lot if active contributions why would you want it shunted somewhere else?

Because it has the same regurgitated arguments as all the other Wasps threads. And the fact that it's the only thread on the sub forum that's had any posts on it in three months only proves my suggestion of deleting the sub forum and having a single Wasps thread in the other sports section to be a the right course of action as there is in fact by your own admission only one active thread on the whole sub forum anyway. No need for a sub forum then is there? It clearly only needs one thread in the other sports section. Thanks for helping my argument. I know it wasn't your intention but thanks anyway.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

You must have a shit phone. I can vote and see the results on mine.

Also I've suggested a single thread so the reasons you give for having a sub forum can still be taken care of by a single thread. In fact even more so. Nothing is more "one place" than a single thread.

stupot07

You must have a shit phone. I can vote and see the results on mine.

Also I've suggested a single thread so the reasons you give for having a sub forum can still be taken care of by a single thread. In fact even more so. Nothing is more "one place" than a single thread.

I've got an iPhone 5. It's not shit, but I can't vote or see results.

skybluetony176

I've got an iPhone 5. It's not shit, but I can't vote or see results.

Oooo. Look at you with your big I phone ;)

Maybe it's something in your settings?

I'm right on my point about having a single thread and it will all be in one place though.

stupot07

Oooo. Look at you with your big I phone ;)

Maybe it's something in your settings?

I'm right on my point about having a single thread and it will all be in one place though.

Dunno, any ideas Nick?

I don't see what difference will be made if it's one thread or one section. I don't really care to be honest as long as it's not deleted. We should rename it Italia's Place.

If I was Billy bollocks I'd have. 128g iPhone 6S plus ;)

NorthernWisdom

For the benefit of Stu and anyone else who can't see the results 71.28% say it should go. Pretty conclusive.

Nick's question was pretty poorly phrased however. Some have voted (as the posts in this thread show) thinking that the board is a place to discuss Wasps in all their (ahem) 'glory' (gory?) including team and performances etc.

That forum ain't for that.

Nick

Administrator
Nick's question was pretty poorly phrased however. Some have voted (as the posts in this thread show) thinking that the board is a place to discuss Wasps in all their (ahem) 'glory' (gory?) including team and performances etc.

That forum ain't for that.

Yeah, I could have explained better

And yes, some phones can't see polls etc. If they can't see the results they can't vote... Most who can't vote want to keep it to keep the CCFC section free of it.

skybluetony176

Yeah, I could have explained better

And yes, some phones can't see polls etc. If they can't see the results they can't vote... Most who can't vote want to keep it to keep the CCFC section free of it.

Which can be done with a single thread. We don't need a whole sub forum to do that. As Grendull (unwittingly) pointed out there's only one active thread anyway. The rest are redundant. Let's not make out that Wasps are worthy of a sub forum. They clearly aren't and in more ways than one.

Users who are viewing this thread