• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters

Nick

Administrator
Simple Yes or No.

If Yes, should any wasps related stuff just be moved to football and other sports?

NorthernWisdom

No.

It's annoying me now, but it's my fault for clicking on the threads!

At least there I know what I'm getting. When the same shit crops up in different ways on the threads and boards where I'm *not* expecting it, that's when it gets annoying!

Grendel

Simple Yes or No.

If Yes, should any wasps related stuff just be moved to football and other sports?

The thread in question is only in the wasps section as Tony and Italia whined about it.

The truth is they will always be monitored - they are a franchised club in an alien town and when they have set backs there will be gloating.

The angst is growing too. Cwr are at last getting complaints.

So it's neither yes or no as there fortunes will be discussed.

Nick

Administrator
No.

It's annoying me now, but it's my fault for clicking on the threads!

At least there I know what I'm getting. When the same shit crops up in different ways on the threads and boards where I'm *not* expecting it, that's when it gets annoying!
I originally made it to clear the wasps stuff out of the ccfc section do people could avoid it.

It's not a wasps fans forum for them to sign-up and discuss their team.

chiefdave

I originally made it to clear the wasps stuff out of the ccfc section do people could avoid it.

I'd keep it for that reason. If it went you'd just get more Wasps stuff on other parts of the forum again.

Besides we'd never hear from italia or tony if it went :D

Is there an easy way to let people hide that part of the forum if they don't want to see it? An on / off option that can be added?

Nick

Administrator
People who want rid, how should wasps stuff be dealt with? Just put into the other sports section?

Sick Boy

On my phone so can't vote but YES get rid of it!

We should be taking a leaf out of the Northampton media's book and ignoring them completely.

NorthernWisdom

On my phone so can't vote but YES get rid of it!

We should be taking a leaf out of the Northampton media's book and ignoring them completely.

Problem is, if Wasps threads are sent to offtopic or other sports, then they clutter up those who want to ignore them.

And unfortunately as long as we play in their ground, then they'll crop up at times anyway.

Best to hive it off somewhere where they can't create a buzz.

skybluetony176

I'd keep it for that reason. If it went you'd just get more Wasps stuff on other parts of the forum again.

Besides we'd never hear from italia or tony if it went :D

Is there an easy way to let people hide that part of the forum if they don't want to see it? An on / off option that can be added?

Dave. I only go on it to take the piss because I can't see why we had one in the first place. I've been quite open about that but there's still a few frothy mouthed idiots who like to take what I post on there seriously because they like being frothy mouthed idiots. I'm providing a frothy mouthed idiot service. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't even know there was a wasps section.

Yep it is a sub forum hidden away in other sports. It was created because there were loads of Wasps threads in the CCFC section and not everybody wants to look at them. So it was done to have somewhere to move them to out of the way for people who just want to read CCFC Stuff.

covmark

Yes, get rid. As Tony has admitted it's just a trollfest. A vehicle in which he and Italia use to wind people up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yep it is a sub forum hidden away in other sports. It was created because there were loads of Wasps threads in the CCFC section and not everybody wants to look at them. So it was done to have somewhere to move them to out of the way for people who just want to read CCFC Stuff.
It's not one of those dark web things is it?

Samo

Simple Yes or No.

Yes remove all trace of them... from the city as well if you wouldn't mind.

chiefdave

Maybe just have a pinned thread at the top saying what its for and that its not a Wasps forums for their fans to sign up to. Chuck a link in their to their own forum.

I'd probably be a bit quicker banning people who only talk about Wasps but that's more a subjective thing.

skybluetony176

Just move anything Wasps related to the other sports section. If you really wanted to start a sub forum for a Rugby team it should have been CRFC.

skybluetony176

Yes, get rid. As Tony has admitted it's just a trollfest. A vehicle in which he and Italia use to wind people up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

For all the protest there's posters on there who would be depressed if I didn't post on there. The only enjoyment they seem to have in life is being angry about something.

tim07

Leave Wasps comment to the experts... BBC CWR. Judging by their saturation coverage of all things Wasps, they probably expect exclusivity anywa (it's got to be at least 50% of sport airtime and 90% of their sport online and social media, despite the total indifference of the Coventry public.
Hilariously, Wasps even occupy their traffic reports.
Did anyone else hear the pre-recorded 'WASPS traffic congestion around the Ricoh Arena' warnings played every half hour from about 12:30 on a recent Saturday?
Ha ha, the Wasps game was actually played on the Sunday, and yes...the same pre-recorded traffic flashes were repeated on the correct day.
Like I say...wasps comment best left to the experts....we could never do them justice.

lifeskyblue

Keep it where it is. No need to block. No need to look at any threads relating to Wasps if you don't want to. I look at one or two posts but find most posts (by both pro and anti wasp fans mind numbingly boring...same points/arguments spouted again and again).
The fact that they own the stadium where we play means we cannot avoid talking about them in many threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

LOL, all that will happen is that Wasps related topics will be started in 'Football & other sports".

Macca

Yes, it's not used to talk constructively by rugby fans, just a bickering section. If I want to discuss them or rugby in general I'll do it in other sports section

Nick

Administrator
Yes, it's not used to talk constructively by rugby fans, just a bickering section. If I want to discuss them or rugby in general I'll do it in other sports section
It's to move it out of here rather than clutter it up in the ccfc bit

usskyblue

I find it amusing that people think it really matters ...especially when there's far more important things going on in the world.

Like;

Do we really miss Ryan Kent?

Thinkon

Users who are viewing this thread