Sheff Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Just got in from a family commitment and fell of my chair at the score. What sort of a performance has it been so far?

Chez78

game completely changed with the red and thankfully we have exploited that (so far)

That maybe, I'm not a Pressley fan at all but even I will concede he's due a small slice of luck and sometimes things like this can actually turn things round and install a little belief. Plus we are actually creating chances by the sound of things which let's be honest is not really a strong point of ours.

ccfcway

That maybe, I'm not a Pressley fan at all but even I will concede he's due a small slice of luck and sometimes things like this can actually turn things round and install a little belief. Plus we are actually creating chances by the sound of things which let's be honest is not really a strong point of ours.

i cant fault the way we have exploited the extra man. Cant help thinking if we played this way 11 v 11 we would get more joy

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Almost a major cock up from Pennington

Ball played up for Sheff U, he goes for it when doesn't need to. Can only assume he got a minor touch on it and though I need to rescue this. Plays it too short for Jones who comes and misses, but the ball can't be converted
We clear but again shut off and Doyle lobs Jones at the second attempt

Users who are viewing this thread