Sheff Utd Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Heart says today is the day 3-1 win, head says nah, 3-1 loss.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

2-0 Sheffield. I have to ask myself why I am going in such case.

I like Bramall Lane.

Hat on backwards in protest.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Heart says we defend all game and sneak a lucky 1-0 win but head says a 4-0 thumping, could have been 7 and a huge reality check for SP and his freak Webster show

Terry Gibson's perm

3v0 but will have most of the ball as we will get to kick off a lot and pass it back to the defenders to keep and then pass out of play.

Chez78

Can't see anything other than a loss and for once i don't think Pressely can really take to much stick if we do loose they have a much bigger budget and better board we provides stability on which to build. As long as we don't get destroyed and actually make a game of it I won't be on his case 2-0 Sheff utd.

ccfcmad1

Strange old game football for some reason I have a feeling we may sneak a point or dare I say a win im sticking my neck out and going 3-2 city Tuday with the winner

Kingokings204

3-0 Sheffield United. Really hope I'm wrong I'm just following the form table and the fact they are much better than us.

skybluebeduff

I remember being at Brammel Lane when the targeted away fan abuse was aimed at Sean Bean, great day as a boy :) When Saturday Comes my arse...

1-1, our record against them isn't that bad.

Sky Blue Harry H

" I sense a real hunger and desire amongst the group" - (can't believe I forgot this old favourite that gets trotted out every other week). Let's hope he sees it, rather than senses it today!:eek:

covhead1

Would love a win but can't see it. 4-1 to Shef Utd.

likewise........BUT

we ain't got a cats chance in hell of getting a point from this one, even though according to Pressley :jerkit: we will have dominated and he could'nt have asked for more from our players.

Mind you he's probably right, if the players are shite and they give a shite performance how could he ask for more?

skybluebeduff

How Stephen Pressley's post match interview should really sound...
[video=youtube;iPTBu9hD57U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTBu9hD57U[/video]

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got 2-1 to Sheff Utd in the prediction league.

steveecov

Anyone know if Odelusi is due to play?....Fancy a 2-1 with him first goalscorer....Massive odds...Even a City win is massively priced. £5 and a tenner...If not Odi ,Turgot?..I know I need help, but Id rather hear it here before Eakin Speakin.

Tomh111

13-1 City to win and both teams to score is where my money is at. Cant help but feel we are going to get a shock result today.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@Coventry_City: #CCFC line-up v @SUFC_tweets: Jones (GK), Phillips, Pennington, Martin, Stokes, O'Brien (C), Fleck, Barton, Williams, Samuel, Tudgay. #PUSB

Webster got off the coach but for a change hasn't dislodged the CB partnership

What has Haynes done wrong?? Poor kid

stupot07

Our bench looks very weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Barton and fleck centre

And williams left wing again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread