Sheff Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

We played 70 mins against 10 men, were 2-0 up. And then drew 2-2.

What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

KersleyDigs

What do you mean, he is the manager of a team playing 10 men he has changed the personnel at 2-0 up and it's now 2-2. It's not bloody unlucky it's his skills as a manager not being good enough
Exactly, his position is becoming untenable. Regardless of budget, his tactics are dire, his selection; erratic, man management terrible

sky_blue_up_north

Into the relegation zone.... where we will stay IMO... throwing a 2 goal lead away to 10 men is shocking

bigfatronssba

Are CWR putting a positive spin on it?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I guess if you would have offered us a point at the start of the day then we would have all taken that but after 2-0 up and against 10 men and the other team beating the top tier teams, it is mentally damaging and I am not sure how he picks the players up from that.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

the only way i see us pulling the wins to avoid this is to try the new manager effect that seems to get us a few wins. its not a hate campaign against pressley i just dont think he can motivate the escape

Nick

Administrator
I guess if you would have offered us a point at the start of the day then we would have all taken that but after 2-0 up and against 10 men and the other team beating the top tier teams, it is mentally damaging and I am not sure how he picks the players up from that.

Probably threatens to banish them all in public then does nothing of the sort.

skybluebeduff

It's mentally challenging witnessing the demise of CCFC thanks to SP and Co.

He's a fucking dickhead is how polite i feel about it.

Brighton Sky Blue

If the players were looking apprehensive after leading 10 men 2-0 what will it take for them to look comfortable?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did he take off a striker and put on a defender then?

No Williams / Thomas, Stokes / Haynes and Finch / Barton

Game changed when Barton went off, although understand why he did, Finch wasn't that great. But I guess at 2-0 your in your right to go defensive? Would Turgott have made us attacking? Should he have come on and Williams moved inside? Probably

Como

CWR said we were lucky to get a point, could have been a couple more in the second half.

ollyservetta

why the fuck did stokes start ahead of Haynes only to be pulled of and the waste of a sub , and why is blair turgott being left on the bench ,fuck of pressly you fucking twat ,suppose your excuse will be websters injury .as a player sp was only just scots prem standard ,as a manager scots sunday pub league standard. Once a knob always a knob,SP proves it

stupot07

To be honest I blame Andy webster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
why the fuck did stokes start ahead of Haynes only to be pulled of and the waste of a sub , and why is blair turgott being left on the bench ,fuck of pressly you fucking twat ,suppose your excuse will be websters injury .as a player sp was only just scots prem standard ,as a manager scots sunday pub league standard. Once a knob always a knob,SP proves it

I wondered this too, and his presence meant we didn't really use our left side that much, but when Haynes came on we used it and it went against us.

He was never going to finish the 90. His fitness could be an issue.

Nick

Administrator
I wondered this too, and his presence meant we didn't really use our left side that much, but when Haynes came on we used it and it went against us.

He was never going to finish the 90. His fitness could be an issue.

Haynes and George Thomas doesn't really sound the best down the left when holding on under pressure does it?

AJB1983

So like for like with the subs, not tactical?.
I would have thought he probably thought there was no way back so made subs.....I still wouldn't have done it, especially straight after 2nd goal.
But no reason why they couldn't have kept lead with the changes he made

Users who are viewing this thread