Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No we’re talking about who offers more sheaf or James it’s clear what the manager thinks compared to a lot on here who think sheaf is better and has stats to match etc etc

What the manager THINKS. Doesn't mean that's how it'll work out. James could have an absolutely mare for all we know right now.

cc84cov

You WANT him to be bad?

I want all our players to do well no matter if I like them or not because it benefits the club.

You either need a dictionary or a bump to the head.
Yes I do want him to do wel my point is James it better robins also sees it this way to 1 bring James here in first place 2 pick him over sheaf

it’s not rocket science just admit you was wrong I was right 🥴

Liquid Gold

Yes I do want him to do wel my point is James it better robins also sees it this way to 1 bring James here in first place 2 pick him over sheaf

it’s not rocket science just admit you was wrong I was right 🥴
“My desire is Sheaf isn’t good enough” means you want him to be bad. That’s what those words together mean.

Frostie

“My desire is Sheaf isn’t good enough” means you want him to be bad. That’s what those words together mean.

Wasting your time mate. He contradicts himself in every single thread. If we lose he'll claim he said Sheaf should start all along.
If you voice every opinion possible one of them will be right.

Grendel

Sheaf has precense at times it’s needed but to say sheaf offers more than James is a joke

If max plays well today let’s hope you can give him some credit 😉

Biamou according to some plays well if he wins one header in 90 minutes that ship has sailed

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So do you and the rest of the sheaf fans think robins has got it wrong ? Sheaf is better than James ?

If you'd actually checked I've stated I'm uncertain about Sheaf at this moment in time (but may well be a decent addition over time as he learns how to play league rather than U23) and felt James was a decent experienced addition to cover for Kelly while he was injured.

Point was you were stating that pre-game James playing was the right decision and obviously the better player using only the fact MR picked him as proof. Shipley played ahead of O'Hare - so I assume that was also the right decision and he's now a better player because that's the decision MR made?

Just cos MR picked him doesn't prove it's the right decision - only proof of that can come during the game. As it was he scored which does seem to vindicate the decision but also for much of the game it seemed like Kelly and James were treading on each others boots and we had two players doing one role.

cc84cov

If you'd actually checked I've stated I'm uncertain about Sheaf at this moment in time (but may well be a decent addition over time as he learns how to play league rather than U23) and felt James was a decent experienced addition to cover for Kelly while he was injured.

Point was you were stating that pre-game James playing was the right decision and obviously the better player using only the fact MR picked him as proof. Shipley played ahead of O'Hare - so I assume that was also the right decision and he's now a better player because that's the decision MR made?

Just cos MR picked him doesn't prove it's the right decision - only proof of that can come during the game. As it was he scored which does seem to vindicate the decision but also for much of the game it seemed like Kelly and James were treading on each others boots and we had two players doing one role.
No mate O’Hare needed a rest What’s robins choices to replace him ?

My point is if robins fancies sheaf why did he sign James,Why does sheaf not come on when James goes off to me it looks like he don’t have confidence in sheaf and prefers the man he drafted in in January when Kelly was injured...quick one why didn’t sheaf replace James today ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No mate O’Hare needed a rest What’s robins choices to replace him ?

My point is if robins fancies sheaf why did he sign James,Why does sheaf not come on when James goes off to me it looks like he don’t have confidence in sheaf and prefers the man he drafted in in January when Kelly was injured...quick one why didn’t sheaf replace James today ?

So if in a future game Sheaf plays ahead of James you'll be taking that as proof Sheaf is better?

James was brought in to cover Kelly's role in terms of experience and leadership. MR clearly wanted to see how james and Kelly would play together - could bring a very stable midfield allowing us to be more attacking. Today they arguably tripped over each other quite a bit.

cc84cov

So if in a future game Sheaf plays ahead of James you'll be taking that as proof Sheaf is better?

James was brought in to cover Kelly's role in terms of experience and leadership. MR clearly wanted to see how james and Kelly would play together - could bring a very stable midfield allowing us to be more attacking. Today they arguably tripped over each other quite a bit.
So what do you think was the best way to use the jan budget ? On a holding player or a striker who can get us out of trouble ?

Grendel

Robins seems to agree tho as sheaf just sits out most weeks 🥴

So you agree your opinion of Shipley is wrong as robins chose him over o hare allen and Hamer

ccfc1234

The lad has more to give. Does anyone know if the situation is we are obliged to buy? Or is there a break clause in the agreement?

Users who are viewing this thread