Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Greggs

We need to be getting ourselves out of this deal some how,we need better use of budgets
you know the saying 'i bet you're fun at parties'? Well i actually reckon you would be!

cc84cov

you know the saying 'i bet you're fun at parties'? Well i actually reckon you would be!

giphy.gif

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"
"Hamer should be subbed"

Makes a change from:
WhErE aRe tHe gOaLs CoMiNg FrOm?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

he’s not getting in ahead of Kelly or James or Hamer is he
He should be in ahead of James at the moment. He was bought in to play the Kelly role and the team fell apart, when Kelly came back and we look like a team. At least Sheaf offers some good forward passing over James who I'm really underwhelmed with at the moment.

cc84cov

He should be in ahead of James at the moment. He was bought in to play the Kelly role and the team fell apart, when Kelly came back and we look like a team. At least Sheaf offers some good forward passing over James who I'm really underwhelmed with at the moment.
In sheaf defence he hasn’t been kept sharp either

skyblueinswansea

The ball over the top to Bakayoko was probably the pass of the game but it's totally ignored because he gave it away once (far less than all of Hamer, Kelly & James).

when he gave it away it wasn’t on him either in my opinion, the receiving player who I couldnt make out on my iPad screen, let it come to him and the defender nicked in front.

Sheaf is massively underrated by many, It Maybe controversial but I actually think that on natural talent he is our best all round footballer, maybe he doesn’t get to showcase it as well because of the level of our squad and the battle we are in, but he is a proper baller.

Frostie

when he gave it away it wasn’t on him either in my opinion, the receiving player who I couldnt make out on my iPad screen, let it come to him and the defender nicked in front.

Sheaf is massively underrated by many, It Maybe controversial but I actually think that on natural talent he is our best all round footballer, maybe he doesn’t get to showcase it as well because of the level of our squad and the battle we are in, but he is a proper baller.

O'Hare, had a player on his back & as you say waited, defender nicked in.

I really like Sheaf, think I've made that clear in some of my other posts. Given time to develop he can definitely play at a higher level than he is with us & if the touted fee of £750k is correct that's an absolute steal. The calls not to sign him are laughable.

Sick Boy

O'Hare, had a player on his back & as you say waited, defender nicked in.

I really like Sheaf, think I've made that clear in some of my other posts. Given time to develop he can definitely play at a higher level than he is with us & if the touted fee of £750k is correct that's an absolute steal. The calls not to sign him are laughable.
Surely no one is seriously saying we shouldn’t sign him? He’s obviously quality and we’re lucky to have him.

cc84cov

Sheaf is more effective for us than James.

Time will tell but i stand by it.
Why doesn’t robins start sheaf over James ? Why did robins even sign James when he already had sheaf to cover ? Surley if robins rated him he wouldn’t of been signing James to come in ahead of the lad he chased all summer ? Or maybe robins has had a look at him at this level & isn’t convinced yet ?

Liquid Gold

Why doesn’t robins start sheaf over James ? Why did robins even sign James when he already had sheaf to cover ? Surley if robins rated him he wouldn’t of been signing James to come in ahead of the lad he chased all summer ? Or maybe robins has had a look at him at this level & isn’t convinced yet ?
One is a development project who is developing and will be worth way more than we pay for him in a few years.
The other was bought in as immediate cover to provide leadership and presence but actually we ended up playing our worst football of the season with him as the leader.

Nick

Administrator
The same Robins you say is clueless in every thread?

Have a day off, you show time after time you just talk nonsense.

Watch games yourself and see what they both offer, stop copy and pasting other people's views all the time.

As I said, time will tell but keep watching who offers us more.

cc84cov

One is a development project who is developing and will be worth way more than we pay for him in a few years.
The other was bought in as immediate cover to provide leadership and presence but actually we ended up playing our worst football of the season with him as the leader.
Development? He play nearly every game last season at league 1 level and hD impressive stats to show ? I personally don’t think robins is convinced that’s why he needed James to come in as sheaf wants upto the job

cc84cov

The same Robins you say is clueless in every thread?

Have a day off, you show time after time you just talk nonsense.

Watch games yourself and see what they both offer, stop copy and pasting other people's views all the time.

As I said, time will tell but keep watching who offers us more.
Very good but at least answer before you get all defensive

why did robins sign James if sheaf is the man ? Why didn’t sheaf replace injured Kelly ?

If sheaf offers more why is James picked ahead of him by the manager ?

Liquid Gold

Development? He play nearly every game last season at league 1 level and hD impressive stats to show ? I personally don’t think robins is convinced that’s why he needed James to come in as sheaf wants upto the job
I don't know if you're aware of this but The Championship is above L1 and so you need to develop further to become a top player in one after being a top player in the other.
If you think Sheaf is a bad signing you must be fuming about James as he's incredibly expensive and so far has offered nothing.

cc84cov

I don't know if you're aware of this but The Championship is above L1 and so you need to develop further to become a top player in one after being a top player in the other.
If you think Sheaf is a bad signing you must be fuming about James as he's incredibly expensive and so far has offered nothing.
I’m aware which is why I think robins has had a look and isn’t set on sheaf he’s hardly played since James came before that he was coming off for Shipley weekly

£750k on a development player ? Lol we ain’t Man City

shmmeee

I’m aware which is why I think robins has had a look and isn’t set on sheaf he’s hardly played since James came before that he was coming off for Shipley weekly

£750k on a development player ? Lol we ain’t Man City

That’s just not true. Sheaf has played in every game around the same amount of time as James other than when he’s been injured.

Users who are viewing this thread