Sheaf (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Part of me wonders if something has gone on behind the scenes tbh. He was very visibly pissed off to have been subbed vs Wednesday, was then hooked at half-time the following game with a mysterious ‘ham-string’ injury that he didn’t look to be carrying and now hasn’t played since.

Nick

Administrator
Seeing as you quoted my reply you probably saw that I didn't say that. But just in case, I didn't say that.

You will also notice our defenders are still playing suicide balls and putting other players in the shit. Hyam is terrible for it.

Saddlebrains

Part of me wonders if something has gone on behind the scenes tbh. He was very visibly pissed off to have been subbed vs Wednesday, was then hooked at half-time the following game with a mysterious ‘ham-string’ injury that he didn’t look to be carrying and now hasn’t played since.

Cant blame him tbh he kept getting taken off for fucking Shipley. Thats enough to piss anyone off seeing him coming on in your place

cc84cov

He’s just been the one who’s being sacrificed fuck knows why for Shipley tho,but yes I imagine he’s another one who’s got the hump

Paxman II

I agree with Oggy, a more packed midfield which has goals in them and one outright striker would be more useful for us. Norwich overan our midfield tonight.

stupot07

I agree with Oggy, a more packed midfield which has goals in them and one outright striker would be more useful for us. Norwich overan our midfield tonight.
We only have one midfielders with goals in him, Hamer, who is our top scorer this season.

We had
James 0 goals
Hamer 5 in 28
O'hare 2 in 32
Allen 1 in 20

Plus 2 wingbacks that gives you 6 across the midfield. Playing 1 upfront is our undoing as we cannot make the ball stick. 6 goals in our last 13 games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

We only have one midfielders with goals in him, Hamer, who is our top scorer this season.

We had
James 0 goals
Hamer 5 in 28
O'hare 2 in 32
Allen 1 in 20

Plus 2 wingbacks that gives you 6 across the midfield. Playing 1 upfront is our undoing as we cannot make the ball stick. 6 goals in our last 13 games.

Sheaf and James sitting with Hamer next to O’Hare would of been better tonight,wouldn’t of changed the result sheaf would of got blamed but as he didn’t play he’s the messiah 🤣

stupot07

Sheaf and James sitting with Hamer next to O’Hare would of been better tonight,wouldn’t of changed the result sheaf would of got blamed but as he didn’t play he’s the messiah
I like agree we've missed him, I think he's under estimated by some fans. Personally I'd be tempted to rest O'Hare, play Sheaf, James and Hamer in the middle and 2 up top

shmmeee

We had either 4 or 6 in the midfield depending on if you count the wingbacks.

Brighton Sky Blue

A flat central 3 is fine but we have got to get players forward with pace and not leave it up to whoever’s up front to work miracles. With the box we are using more midfielders on paper yet somehow less solid than ever because they’re cut in two. Use a central 3 to be flexible in both respects.

Wing backs make little sense if we ignore Da Costa in acres of space every week, conceding because we ignored him there again sums it up.

SBAndy

A flat central 3 is fine but we have got to get players forward with pace and not leave it up to whoever’s up front to work miracles. With the box we are using more midfielders on paper yet somehow less solid than ever because they’re cut in two. Use a central 3 to be flexible in both respects.

Wing backs make little sense if we ignore Da Costa in acres of space every week, conceding because we ignored him there again sums it up.

We’ve not played what is traditionally ‘the box’ for a while now. It’s been a diamond and it feels like the worst of both worlds - little defensive solidity and a severe lack of support for the lone striker.

cc84cov

I don’t think we will end up signing sheaf I might be wrong but I’m not sure robins is set on him judging by him always coming off in games and now sitting out more and more,maybe we won’t hit the games needed to trigger the permanent

Magwitch

If we go down I have doubts Robins will be here to sign Sheaf. Not necessarily sacked but he as a manager is hamstrung here with how the club is run, there will be championship vacancies up for grabs.

SeaSeeEffCee

If we go down I have doubts Robins will be here to sign Sheaf. Not necessarily sacked but he as a manager is hamstrung here with how the club is run, there will be championship vacancies up for grabs.
Robins won't get a Championship job on the basis of this season.

Legia Sky Blue

I think we have to look to play 2 up front from here on. Walker looks far more comfortable and effective in the games he's played with a partner alongside of him, and in the continued absence of Godden we are going to need Walker's goals to keep us up.

Users who are viewing this thread