Season tickets details (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Good stuff Doug. He listens and acts.

I'm sure some still won't be happy at the prices

Greggs

SheafIsGod

Prices are still shite for U18s outside of the family zone. And there is still next to no savings for concessions.

I suppose a well done is in order for opening up behind the goal though.

Boosh

You said the initial pricing was OK when it clearly was not
Nick and the other 2 losers desperately tried to defend the club for no reason it seems. At least it’s proven yet again that I’m always right.

Covcraig@bury

How many 60+ concessions are there seems to be a fair few of us grey ones
That would be a good idea and fair, would soon catch up basically those already having one, bit of hard luck for the 59 year olds though.
Not if you’re 60 now , you would never catch up 🤨

Grendel

Fantastic from Doug and club. I will remain in my seats and pay the extra instead of going to family zone, thank god.

Yeah great from Doug, raise the prices without reading the room - get a backlash and then do a U turn but still manage a sizeable increase for concessions and Over 60's - what is not to like

AOM

So to confirm, are current season ticket holder seats still reserved until the early bird tickets come out?
Premier League season tickets only available in seats that are currently free?

Grendel

I've supported the incredibly cheap tickets behind the goal. Don't need to stir the pot.

You said people could just move and did not see a problem?

Nick

Administrator
So to confirm, are current season ticket holder seats still reserved until the early bird tickets come out?
Premier League season tickets only available in seats that are currently free?

Yeah, Premier League ones are either renewals or empty seats.

They will give renewals a chance before giving their seats away.

pusbccfc

Yeah great from Doug, raise the prices without reading the room - get a backlash and then do a U turn but still manage a sizeable increase for concessions and Over 60's - what is not to like

Which other clubs do senior tickets for under 65s?

Users who are viewing this thread