Season tickets details (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
If they call in the loans there’s no way the club could afford it so they’d go pop. On paper Chelsea owed Abramovich well over £1 billion, in 20 years he didn’t call any of it in.

It’s also unclear how much of their investment SISU got back from King, if any.

They don't have to call it all in right now in one go.

Even that you are calling them loans, show it's not him "ploughing millions in without wanting it back".

It's just the football fan wanking over hype wanting somebody to plough loads in and never wanting it back. It's unrealistic for most.

Sbarcher

Although I’m in block 21, my senior ticket this year will be £440. I don’t want to pay the £500 for a premier ST so will my usual seat still be available when they go on the usual early bird?

Brighton Sky Blue

They don't have to call it all in right now in one go.

Even that you are calling them loans, show it's not him "ploughing millions in without wanting it back".

It's just the football fan wanking over hype wanting somebody to plough loads in and never wanting it back. It's unrealistic for most.

Well it isn’t but ok.

slowpoke

Although I’m in block 21, my senior ticket this year will be £440. I don’t want to pay the £500 for a premier ST so will my usual seat still be available when they go on the usual early bird?
I think all seats currently with ST holders are available to be renewed including juniors they just have to pay the new rates.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think all seats currently with ST holders are available to be renewed including juniors they just have to pay the new rates.
My ST (now part of the family zone - previously 'the isolated block')is available to me now, but only at the £500 Premium option. I'm going to move round to sit with someone at the £400 option when they become available.

The Philosopher

One thing to consider with the £500 fix is what might a ST be next year and indeed in 5 years.

If inflation stays at 10% (unlikely but just for the sake of thinking about it) rounded to £10

2023 £400
2024 £440
2025 £490
2026 £540
2027 £590
£2460 for 5 years rather than £2500 for 5 plus 1?

Load of presumptions there but it’s not a bad gamble.

Just saying.

Grendel

So it's praise because he's putting money in but accruing interest? Sounds like sisu.

It's loans, he's hardly just gifted it.

Looking at the accounts they did gift the club £1.2m in Year One

Robinshio

One thing to consider with the £500 fix is what might a ST be next year and indeed in 5 years.

If inflation stays at 10% (unlikely but just for the sake of thinking about it) rounded to £10

2023 £400
2024 £440
2025 £490
2026 £540
2027 £590
£2460 for 5 years rather than £2500 for 5 plus 1?

Load of presumptions there but it’s not a bad gamble.

Just saying.
probably not too realistic , as they would not charge that if still in the championship

would expect more like a £20 per year increase (inflation will be 2-5% max)
so probably £2200 over 5 years versus £2500

the premium zone is the main area where it makes sense as by next year, you will struggle to get a season ticket below £500

Johnnythespider

Is that all the senior discount is ? That's less than 10% off the tight bastards.

Warwickhunt

I suppose it will become the norm to show your season ticket to the stewards when we go in! else it will defeat the object of all these shenanigans. Will be quite interesting 🤔

Nick

Administrator
early-bird---revised-5-5.jpg

bcs10384---ccfc-stadium-plan-update---amended-5-5.jpg

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Users who are viewing this thread