Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Coventry City are delighted to announce Season Tickets for the 2023/24 campaign and encourage you to Join the Journey in our new era!

The revamped range of Season Tickets announced by Executive Chairman and Owner Doug King includes a Premier League package – limited to 5000 - giving fans a frozen Season Ticket price until City reach the Premier League within five seasons - and then a FREE Season Ticket for the Sky Blues first campaign back in top flight, if that happens in those five years!

Lots of info

pusbccfc

Why aren't they opening behind the goal!?

SeaSeeEffCee

Very reasonable pricing for Championship football. Fingers crossed for 15k season ticket holders next season. Good to see the club getting creative with the ‘Premier League package’ as well.

Nick

Administrator
So the Premier League thing, you pay £500 and if we get promoted it's a free season ticket?

Just trying to work out the benefits.

pusbccfc

Wouldn't you sign them up as a JSB?

Not if you're one of the many young lads sat in Singers corner etc.

Or for a mate of mine, he take his 14 year old. Unless he sits in the JSB, it's a lot more expensive than last season.

Grendel

It's not down the shitter as you still get the season ticket in the championship but pay a bit more?

Basically a bit of a gamble?

Yes it’s a gamble and freezes the price

Nick

Administrator
Guessing they are trying to combat people using JSB kids tickets by having them all in one area.

It used to be like this anyway didn't it?

David O'Day

So the Premier League thing, you pay £500 and if we get promoted it's a free season ticket?

Just trying to work out the benefits.
Yeah, if we go up free season tciket and if we don't then you hae paid a ton more then others in the same block

Nick

Administrator
I like the Premier League package, and would pay it. But it’s £500 across the board, meaning it would be £1500 per season for me and my 2 kids. I really don’t want to sit in the family stand but £1500 vs £350 is a no brainer.

Ah shit yeah, didn't notice that.

Londonccfcfan

I like the Premier League package, and would pay it. But it’s £500 across the board, meaning it would be £1500 per season for me and my 2 kids. I really don’t want to sit in the family stand but £1500 vs £350 is a no brainer.
Exactly why would I buy another premier league package for me and my 17 year old. £1000 vs £700 in standard zone.

I dont want to buy in family zone.

So not too sure what the uptake will be of premier league package of those that want to sit with concessions.

Rusty Trombone

1683138126589.png

Will need to have a think whether to move from block 20, don't mind too much about the £480 for my adult ticket, but £340 for my soon to be 15 year old is a bit steep, especially compared to last years £92.

Evo1883

Can somebody simplify for me .. if I want to renew my 2 daughters aged 14 and 11 in block 16 how much am I paying

mark82

Just trying to figure it out. Family Zone is a great deal though

family-zone.jpg

2 adults & 2 kids for £600? That's very tempting. I live 100 miles away so not really considered a season ticket for a while, but only need to do a minimum of 10 games to make it pay.

Nick

Administrator
Mine is
Says in the Q&A that seats will be unavailable in the North Stand unless there's demand.

Bonkers move that. You'd be really pissed off if you had a season ticket there.

Mine is there, will just move.

Guessing that will be pay on the gate or to extend family zone over.

Users who are viewing this thread