Season tickets details (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

How does it work then? How can they sell a seat in the premium zone, before the present ticket holder has had chance to renew?
The majority will be season ticket holders already in those blocks, just paying the extra £20.

ccfcricoh

The benefit is they will sell other tickets at far greater price which will subsidise it. For example I had an early bird concession ticket in block 21 last season cost £295. This season as I’m 62 it will cost me £480 to sit in the same seat. Or if I move £400.
I disagree... yours have increased significantly for a different reason, they're not going to find thousands of extra people to buy all these season tickets at the higher costs...

Those willing to pay higher costs already have tickets

slowpoke

How many 60+ concessions are there seems to be a fair few of us grey ones
It would have looked far better to just increase concession age a year at a time. Sure, somebody still misses out, but at least anybody already paying the discount rate wouldn't be hit by a huge price rise.
That would be a good idea and fair, would soon catch up basically those already having one, bit of hard luck for the 59 year olds though.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If it’s a loan you don’t plan to call in, it’s basically a gift.
I'll just get hold off the bank with your argument and see what they say. Though I suspect it will finish with 'off'.

If you loan someone money you clearly have the desire to get it back, otherwise you'd provide grants or gifts.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'll just get hold off the bank with your argument and see what they say. Though I suspect it will finish with 'off'.

If you loan someone money you clearly have the desire to get it back, otherwise you'd provide grants or gifts.

Mr Abramovich recalled his loans how many times? Football finances are an anomaly to real world finances by and large.

Brighton Sky Blue

Who said wind it up?

You made out it was a gift but it's an interest bearing loan.

If they call in the loans there’s no way the club could afford it so they’d go pop. On paper Chelsea owed Abramovich well over £1 billion, in 20 years he didn’t call any of it in.

It’s also unclear how much of their investment SISU got back from King, if any.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just mentioned to my wife that I'm going to renew my ST (she knows nothing about football, except my love of CCFC). She replied 'they've gone up haven't they? £400 I heard on the radio' I waited for the follow up grumble about cost. Didn't come. Must have done something right, or she's done something wrong!

Grendel

They weren't calling it in. It's all a gift.

No I mean they themselves no longer funded the club at all. It was external investors through the two funds and in the end - clearly - they did want returns

It’s not the same as Ryan Renolds

Users who are viewing this thread