Transfer Rumour Scott Twine (1 Viewer)

long way home

He would be a good signing, pretty sure he was on the radar in the summer but for whatever reason it didn't come off.

But if you can't get him I'd have a go at George McEachran at Chelsea if it's a position we are looking at. Good fit for us and a very good player that needs to play 1st team football.

NorthernWisdom

May be bollocks but heard from a decent source (same bloke who told me Ricoh return sorted a week before Gilbert said anything) that we're one if a number of clubs interested.

Wages could be higher at higher championship club's that are interested but Twine has faith in our development model has already had contact with MR and Viveash

Would be a great signing if so.
Two years too late, but after a season not getting in the Burnley team and McNally putting in a word for us, time to resurrect this particular idle gossip?

It took us this long to get Panzo after all...

stupot07

True but Burnley don’t need the money
And you have to factor in Burnley would have played an inflated price given they had just been relegated from the PL with parachute payments.

I imagine he'll be on about £20k pw at Burnley, they might be keen to get him off their wage bill.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

And you have to factor in Burnley would have played an inflated price given they had just been relegated from the PL with parachute payments.

I imagine he'll be on about £20k pw at Burnley, they might be keen to get him off their wage bill.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
The wages have probably increased - more than likely has a promotion clause

slowpoke

Certain Robins will have his targets, I like McNally but I doubt he will move from a prem club to a championship one.

Kingokings204

Certain Robins will have his targets, I like McNally but I doubt he will move from a prem club to a championship one.

he won’t play though and surely we can beat match his wages. Seems to like it here and well respected. Certain starter also in a challenging championship side

Yorkshire SB

Totally different scenario, McNally has shown he can play and if Kompany wants him in their squad career wise it’s a no brainer, if not yes go for him.
Does he though? Not sure McNally's strengths fit the way Kompany wants his defenders to play

slowpoke

Yeah it is, Brighton were already established in the top flight when Gyokeres was a reserve there, whereas McNally was a reserve for a Championship parent club.
Gyorkeres had had a not brilliant loan at Swansea and an okay one here, no where near as successful as McNallys loan here. Vik was up for grabs and we took him, thankfully.

shmmeee

Pessimistic I’m saying £20m (£15m Vik £5m Gus) and we get £8m of that. Brighton get £3M and the rest on Doug’s hairspray (running costs).

Users who are viewing this thread