Robings - how long left? (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

IL put 50 pound on not a problem... Il inbox you a charity in May 👍
I think we will stay up we’re in a league of 8-9 teams down there I think we’re better than at least 3

Grendel

Not really. It's not like we are on a Sheffield utd level run. And if we did get relegated I would give a chance at getting us bsck up

Ok ill concede there is a time when any manager must go but it's years away with MR for me personally.

What if we were relegated and were in the bottom four in league 1 by December?

Grendel

It’s strange robins was a striker. He seems to have strong organised defenders and midfields but his forwards are more miss than hit

Evo1883

I think we will stay up we’re in a league of 8-9 teams down there I think we’re better than at least 3
Plenty of time and work to be done on the training pitch, a January window where we can bring a couple of faces albeit probably loans...
We will get it right, we normally have a better second half of the season under Robins

cc84cov

Plenty of time and work to be done on the training pitch, a January window where we can bring a couple of faces albeit probably loans...
We will get it right, we normally have a better second half of the season under Robins
My worry is how he sets the team up it’s far too negative he needs faces in January as most will also strengthen

Greggs

Give him some money in January gets my vote
Wake up you tit.
Just look at what we had on the bench, that just shows how difficult it is for the manager.
We've nowhere near enough quality in the squad for this league, if we survive he has done well.
Just look how Luton struggled last season, and they were better than us in league 1.
i'll bite now, has Robbing's ever succeeded at this level?

Grendel

Then yeah I guess so. But like i said its years away for me as I think there is zero chance ofbthat happening

I think we will stay up too

Well that scenario is a year away

Evo1883

My worry is how he sets the team up it’s far too negative he needs faces in January as most will also strengthen
We did it in league 2 and then second half of the season we became a bit more fluid... He's done correct by the club, he's tried to get a decent points tally that gives us a chance of survival... Whatever fans on here say we do have a small budget for this league and it does effect the quality of your team... Survival is priority and if you'd have given me 7 points clear by new year I'd have been very happy

cc84cov

January is usually whej changes happen altho I don’t see it here and rightly so we’re on course for where we want to be albeit a shit few performances

Ccfcisparks

People forgetting that the likes of Derby, Forest, QPR will all strengthen in January. We are in serious danger of the gap closing and being left behind by the end of feb.

Hobo

Have you ever thought there might be a reason for that? We basically are playing in the Championship with a League 1 squad.

SkyblueTexan

I've been a big supporter of Robins and am eternally grateful to him for bringing us from the depths of League 2 to the Championship. With that being said, I do not wish to return to League 1 and I am sure everyone here feels the same way. We are dangerously close to the relegation zone and with all due respect, if Robins does not know how to get the best out of his team at this level, then maybe someone else (who has the experience and know-how to stay up in this division) should be given the reins before it's too late. Barnsley don't seem to be doing too bad since Daniel Stendel left. Sheff Wed even won after Pulis was sacked (I think the jury's still out on that decision). We need to carefully assess the situation and do what is best for the club. That's all I am saying.

skyblue1991

I think we will stay up this season just about.

Playing devils advocate and we do go down then Robins should be given a chance to have a fair crack of getting us back up. If however we find ourselves mid table or below by new years eve then he should go.

I've seen enough this season to see us stay up. We just need to cut out stupid mistakes like tonight and get some more goals. A striker in the window is priority

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

mr_monkey

I've been a big supporter of Robins and am eternally grateful to him for bringing us from the depths of League 2 to the Championship. With that being said, I do not wish to return to League 1 and I am sure everyone here feels the same way. We are dangerously close to the relegation zone and with all due respect, if Robins does not know how to get the best out of his team at this level, then maybe someone else (who has the experience and know-how to stay up in this division) should be given the reins before it's too late. Barnsley don't seem to be doing too bad since Daniel Stendel left. Sheff Wed even won after Pulis was sacked (I think the jury's still out on that decision). We need to carefully assess the situation and do what is best for the club. That's all I am saying.

7 points is dangerously close is it, what the fuck are you smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread