Robings - how long left? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

You said it would be good for both clubs. Seems clear you were waiting for a downturn in form to start reviving the old stuff about not showing loyalty to a struggling manager. Soon we’ll probably see Barnsley and Luton brought up with ‘I’m not saying sack him but what did they both do’.

Have a bit more courage to just say you want him out

No I didn’t say that I quoted the style of manager we could do with and that as an example

I’ve also said the nonsense strategy of shipping goals every week has stopped

I have said relegation has to mean a change as I can’t see lightening striking twice again in league 1 and a perpetual decline

Brighton Sky Blue

No I didn’t say that I quoted the style of manager we could do with and that as an example

I’ve also said the nonsense strategy of shipping goals every week has stopped

I have said relegation has to mean a change as I can’t see lightening striking twice again in league 1 and a perpetual decline

Not available now actually but likely will be - perfect manager swap actually other than Robins seems adverse to heading south

We are back to conceding crap goals but have forgotten how to score. Not that conceding goals was ever a deliberate strategy

Grendel

We are back to conceding crap goals but have forgotten how to score. Not that conceding goals was ever a deliberate strategy

with quotes like that out of context I’d you next career move a sun journalist?

Brighton Sky Blue

well 3 posts earlier I said “I don’t want him sacked”

It’s like saying ‘I don’t want x but I tell you what, these other people have it and it’s worked out for them’. I’m not saying sack him but what did Barnsley do early in their season to stay up blah blah blah

Grendel

It’s like saying ‘I don’t want x but I tell you what, these other people have it and it’s worked out for them’. I’m not saying sack him but what did Barnsley do early in their season to stay up blah blah blah

No it was responding to the nonsense argument “you have to name a replacement” - which you don’t

Greggs

Someone tell Pulis we don't want him anymore.....Robbings did well today

skybluetony176

No it was responding to the nonsense argument “you have to name a replacement” - which you don’t
We made that mistake when Mowbray went, Mark Venus was given the caretaker job and because we had no plans he had the job too long and then came the panic appointment of Slade. An appointment I seem to remember you rejoiced in at the time. The rest is history.

Greggs

Embarrassing. Any good managers available at the moment. This is Andy Thorn football

cc84cov

He’s got no plan b he’s gone like for like ok of the new lads knackered put Baka and max on at least have a go is he shagging Shipley’s sister or summin ? Wtf is that guy doing still out there

skyblue1991

Eric Black's Sky Blue Army!

Serious note, we are still above target even with the loss. See where we are at the end of the season.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How come nobody said something ? If that was a work colleague you'd say " are you okay mate ? " If that was a mate in the pub he'd be drinking on his own ! 😉
Isn't Oggy at home? Hopefully someone will have pointed it out to him off air and if they're allowed in for home games if he's sounding like that by the next one I wouldn't be letting him near the building.

bringbackrattles

Isn't Oggy at home? Hopefully someone will have pointed it out to him off air and if they're allowed in for home games if he's sounding like that by the next one I wouldn't be letting him near the building.
I forgot he was at home. But he sounded rough. In the current climate if he was in a ground or studio and coughing, everyone would be off faster than Usain Bolt !

Users who are viewing this thread