Robings - how long left? (1 Viewer)

SkyblueTexan

7 points is dangerously close is it, what the fuck are you smoking?
Maybe not close enough for you then. Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Derby all won. QPR gained a point and so did Forest. We basically gave the game away today. Even a turgid 0-0 (like we've been mustering the last several games) would have been better.

Skybluedownunder

For what he has done for us I could never go against Robins, he can have as long as he wants, he deserves it! He could EASILY be poached right now by bigger clubs, it’s not his fault he isn’t backed with money, he’s doing what he can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cooperskyblue

This wasn't the first time we've lost at Preston. Robins is the man. We would have all took 21st before season started, finishing 21st would mean defeatsnalong the way some more dissapointing than others. A long long way to go.

Covstu

Maybe not close enough for you then. Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Derby all won. QPR gained a point and so did Forest. We basically gave the game away today. Even a turgid 0-0 (like we've been mustering the last several games) would have been better.
Newsflash other teams will win games!

Covstu

It really feels like our fans aren’t happy until we are losing. Seen about 5 players being called out last night for being ‘shit’. At the end of last season I think we called about 4-5 of the squad probably capable of taking the step up to this league and even this has proved questionable. We have added 2 more maybe 3 but then lost a lot of injury.
MR has setup a team that is hard to beat but I do agree we need to find a way to unlock defenses as we were not close to that last night. Priority is to stay in the league and we are still on course for that

Greggs

For what he has done for us I could never go against Robins, he can have as long as he wants, he deserves it! He could EASILY be poached right now by bigger clubs, it’s not his fault he isn’t backed with money, he’s doing what he can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like who? He's failed at all the 'big' clubs like Huddersfield and Barnsley

cc84cov

Currently I would say Wycombe, Rotherham, QPR.
Forest & Birmingham could be included as no better or worse, as well
Things can change obviously but you can only work on present circumstances
Forest picked up a point away against Stoke who most on here fancy to go up

steve cooper

Forest picked up a point away against Stoke who most on here fancy to go up
That's one game, Stoke didn't beat us either.
Forest's form is 15th over 6 games with 6 points (same as us), 20th over 8 games, and 23rd over 10 games.
Their form suggests at best that they are no better than us at the moment, as I said.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Dig up Brian Clough! He'll see us promoted!

covhead1

It doesn't hurt to ask questions, I think MR has been great for us in league 1 and 2, but is the championship a league too far?

Malaka

Yes, lets sack the manager, who is working on a bare bones budget, who won us a trophy at Wembley, won two promotions in three years (one as champions) and bring in any has been. Because that always worked in the past didn't it? Reed, McAllister, Shaw, Pressley, Thorne, Black. Carsley, Dowie, Adams, Coleman, Mowbray, Slade. Honestly, I fucking despair at the mentality of some on here. If we go down so fucking what? We have a manager who can get us back up.

SkyblueTexan

Newsflash other teams will win games!
I know other teams will win games. It’s when ALL of them win or draw at the same time and we decide to give out belated Christmas presents that I have a problem. Look I understand Robin’s has been great in League 1 and 2 and he’s working with practically no budget. But going back down to League 1 is NOT an option. We must stay up at all costs. It took us 8 years just to come back to this level and who knows if we’ll ever come back up if we go down again. The fixture schedule gets tougher again and we cannot keep making the same mistakes that we made when the season started. We’ve had 20 odd games to figure things out. I know we’ll lose the odd game, but we shouldn’t have lost to Preston (even Robins said we should’ve won). It’s almost as if we are doing the same things every game and expecting a different outcome. Granted Kelly is a big miss, but it’s time for others to step up and stake a claim for the shirt. I’m actually now quite pleased with Allen tbh after how he played in his first few games. I also think Wilson has been great and in some ways more confident/decisive than Marosi. I cannot say the same for Sheaf who’s slow and prone to misplaced passes or losing the ball in dangerous areas. Shipley’s ship has sailed imho while O’Hare can run all day with no end product to show for it. That’s my frustration. We lack a cutting edge. We need to take a shot on goal when we create a brief opening instead of trying to walk the ball into goal. Man up and be brave damn it.

Grendel

So two promotions, a cup and you still use that a stick to beat Robins with.

He’s just saying there is no loyalty in football and their isn’t - either way

NortonSkyBlue

He’s just saying there is no loyalty in football and their isn’t - either way
In the cold light of day I understand that Robins is under the microscope but I believe he is the right man with some of the wrong tools to do the job. It is just not the time for faint hearts or finger pointing in my opinion.

Samo

What do people expect?
Did they think we were going come back into the Championship on the smallest budget and tear it up?
Its so frustrating that people can't be realistic and fair minded about it.
If he keeps us up he will build again, you have to see the bigger picture.
All this infantile foot stamping when we don't win would be laughable if it weren't so tragic!

cc84cov

What do people expect?
Did they think we were going come back into the Championship on the smallest budget and tear it up?
All this infantile foot stamping when we don't win would be laughable if it weren't so tragic!
A lot on here did yes 🤷🏻‍♂️ altho I did think we would be in trouble without experienced players at the level I still feel we could of higher than we are but we are 7 clear of the drop zone,we need to add in January

Grendel

What do people expect?

It’s not what we expect - it’s what we need and we need to stay up.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread