Robings - how long left? (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Jobs safe even if we get relegated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And this is the problem with our fans base. We will happily give somebody a job on sentiment over actual merit. For years we stagnated with average/shit keepers because of the sentiment of keeping Oggy as GK coach. The GK department has come on leaps and bounds within months of him leaving.
Im not saying I want Robins out, far from it. But we do need to start asking questions. Not promise him a job regardless of how badly he does simply because he got us promoted. That attitude will only ever take us back down.

Ill await the replies of people hammering me for this, disclaimer. I dont wamt Robins sacked, I just won't offer him a job regardless.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

fatso

go for a run
Wake up you tit.
Just look at what we had on the bench, that just shows how difficult it is for the manager.
We've nowhere near enough quality in the squad for this league, if we survive he has done well.
Just look how Luton struggled last season, and they were better than us in league 1.

Evo1883

Well that’s a silly thing to say
It is in the long run, however we as a club have to weigh up the pros and cons, stability or overhaul.. Upon relegation I'd expect him to keep his job, if we failed to get promoted I'd expect him to lose his Job... We won't go down though so this will all be a pointless chat really

covcity4life

Well that’s a silly thing to say
Not really. It's not like we are on a Sheffield utd level run. And if we did get relegated I would give a chance at getting us bsck up

Ok ill concede there is a time when any manager must go but it's years away with MR for me personally.

Ccfcisparks

It is in the long run, however we as a club have to weigh up the pros and cons, stability or overhaul.. Upon relegation I'd expect him to keep his job, if we failed to get promoted I'd expect him to lose his Job... We won't go down though so this will all be a pointless chat really
You wanna put money on that we won’t go down?

cc84cov

400 mins without a goal is shocking we’ve ran out of that luck,we set up so negative it’s gone too far the wrong way where we can’t even buy a goal

Users who are viewing this thread