Realistic good signings. (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Make a cheeky little bid for Ruben Reid now the Plymouth Manager has left. :D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Ebanks-Blake just been release by PNE, would we be happy with him even after his recent injury record?

stupot07

Ebanks-Blake just been release by PNE, would we be happy with him even after his recent injury record?

Nope. Would be a huge mistake, not done anything for 2 years and has injury problems only played 10 times in 13/14 0 goals and 11 times this season 1 goal. We need to stop signing people's based on what they did 3-4+ seasons ago. He'd be another Simeon Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Chipfat

See Everton have offered Pennigton a deal but released 2 players that would be worth looking at George Green and John Lundstram, low risk , high reward signing. If TM has good connections there they could be on the radar..

Sky Blue Harry H

images
Can't we just blow the budget on these 2, play 8 kids across the back, and stick Oggy in goal?:D

skybluebeduff

We're looking into development squads because their is no budget to get many players in on contract, thus far it's going to be a disappointing summer for most, they have 7 weeks to change this feeling for people like me, the squad right now is very worrying.

Astute

We're looking into development squads because their is no budget to get many players in on contract, thus far it's going to be a disappointing summer for most, they have 7 weeks to change this feeling for people like me, the squad right now is very worrying.

Calm down. There is still nearly 2 months to go. Most clubs are light of players after releasing some and not replacing them. That is why most players are not rushing to sign for clubs. They are waiting for the right offer. Once they sign there is no going back. But the closer the season the cheaper they become. And we don't have money to waste.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Calm down. There is still nearly 2 months to go. Most clubs are light of players after releasing some and not replacing them. That is why most players are not rushing to sign for clubs. They are waiting for the right offer. Once they sign there is no going back. But the closer the season the cheaper they become. And we don't have money to waste.

I get that Stu.. and from a business case angle agree.. but isn't it also important to assemble the squad and team such that pre season actually means something.. as players mix and blend as a unit?

skybluebeduff

The past two seasons where we've left it late to sign players, where did we finish? That's what I'm worried about.

Terry Gibson's perm

yet we on the other hand only have a court case or two, a new stadium etc

Don't be worrying about a new stadium Tim is in charge of that:eek:

Plus the court cases will be fine Tim has looked over the paperwork and they are certain to win

SlowerThanPlatt

In fact I can remember him being a bit of a prick after he came back from his loan spell at Leeds. I can remember him saying before we played them that he'd rather still be playing for them then us.

Users who are viewing this thread