Match Thread Reading (4 Viewers)

Irish Sky Blue

I would be gobsmacked and more than a little puzzled if MR did not stick with the starting line up from Blackpool. It was not just the win, but the manner of it. Having one of his lesser players - Allen - perform so well was a real bonus.

I hope there has been lots of training on the back 3.

Not sure DaCosta should even be on the bench.

I will be really disappointed if we don't win this. Before the season, pundits were pointing out how poor Reading's form was in the second half of last season - almost relegation standard. Some tipped them for the drop this year. And as has been pointed out above, they are missing key players.

A scraped victory by a single goal is not good enough.
I'd be happy with a scraped victory by a single goal.

Evo1883

Looking at the seating , I reckon we are as of right now about 1500 down on home fans compared to v forest .

May well be a few Pay on the day tomorrow.

I'm hopeful for roughly 17500 attendance now In all honesty

I'm kind of hoping reading bring 1000 as it's not fucking far

cc84cov

Looking at the seating , I reckon we are as of right now about 1500 down on home fans compared to v forest .

Take that all day you can imagine it’s gonna be higher than Forest in that case as walk up Surley is more than 1500

procdoc

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Dabo Sheaf Hamer Maatsen
O’Hare
Waghorn Gyo

Got a feeling Robins will go back to two up front

CanadianCCFC

I would be gobsmacked and more than a little puzzled if MR did not stick with the starting line up from Blackpool. It was not just the win, but the manner of it. Having one of his lesser players - Allen - perform so well was a real bonus.

I hope there has been lots of training on the back 3.

Not sure DaCosta should even be on the bench.

I will be really disappointed if we don't win this. Before the season, pundits were pointing out how poor Reading's form was in the second half of last season - almost relegation standard. Some tipped them for the drop this year. And as has been pointed out above, they are missing key players.

A scraped victory by a single goal is not good enough.
Wow a couple weeks ago it was doom and gloom on this forum, we were destined for a relegation scrap. Now winning a league game1-0 wouldn’t be good enough?

Evo1883

So looking at the seating .. yea I'm confident the attendance will be 17000 with walk up

Paxman II

This game is our toughest yet imo. Reading unlike us do find the net but their defensive frailties are their achilles heel. I think a draw may be on the cards but surely if we continue to play as we did at Blackpool first 45, then we should secure our 9th point.
Salter-Clarke not at the races for me and Rose the only starting change.

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

I'm kind of hoping reading bring 1000 as it's not fucking far

We'd need to sell a sizeable amount on the gate for that.

Evo1883

We'd need to sell a sizeable amount on the gate for that.

Not sure , there are around by the looks of it around 1500 less tickets sold in the home end by looking at the seats compared to before forest .

That's 15500 home fans plus around 900 reading I reckon ATM .

There will be some walk up

Grendel

Considering the distance around 900 followers is dire on a saturday afternoon

they just don’t seem to have any heritage or identity- they are responsible for the most annoying night of supporting the team - the Simod borefest

cc84cov

This game is our toughest yet imo. Reading unlike us do find the net but their defensive frailties are their achilles heel. I think a draw may be on the cards but surely if we continue to play as we did at Blackpool first 45, then we should secure our 9th point.
Salter-Clarke not at the races for me and Rose the only starting change.
JSC will start

Users who are viewing this thread