Match Thread Reading (7 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I know people have said Reid isn't ready and to be fair i haven't seen him play, but i have seen Dacosta play and i can't believe he'd be a worse option on the bench, when that cross came in last night and he was miles from the player he should have been marking i had kittens. Think we'll win this game

Dacosta scares the shit out of me, he just cannot defend.

slowpoke

Last nights formation was superb and we all know we should have had the game sewn up in half an hour. If Robins can get Bright up and running to the potential we know he has and having Gyokeres with him and O’Hare either side it could be formidable maybe that’s for the future, but Allen did well couldn’t fault him really I reckon everyone fit it will be an unchanged team.

Evo1883

Just get Robins to show the lads this and we will win 4-1 and reading will have to scrap their Wembley t shirts Screenshot_20210818-133815_Chrome.jpg

slowpoke

Reading were serious challengers for the play offs last season but are on a bit of a downer at the minute I know their loses were severe and worst to come still dangerous opposition though.

SlowerThanPlatt

Reading were serious challengers for the play offs last season but are on a bit of a downer at the minute I know the loses were severe and worst to come still dangerous opposition though.

They have lost/are without 4 or 5 of their best players from last season

Evo1883

giphy.gif

TomRad85

Zero major honours , never played in Europe.
3 seasons in the top flight EVER

Highest ever average attendance 23800

Averaged over 20k 4 times in their history.

Wank away following

Boring
Didn't realise it was only 3 in the top flight tbf, felt like it was more than that for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Nobody will ever say this about reading View attachment 21455
Our away support is more often than not really excellent. I don't know how some people sing so much, I used to go on all game in my 20s, I find in my 30s I shout at one player for being useless and my voice is completely gone anyone else have this problem?

Evo1883

Our away support is more often than not really excellent. I don't know how some people sing so much, I used to go on all game in my 20s, I find in my 30s I shout at one player for being useless and my voice is completely gone anyone else have this problem?

Well I came out the forest game with what I'm sure was high blood pressure and felt shite from singing all game .

So I sat back and let the rest do it last night as I didn't want to drive home feeling like that 🤣

Getting old problems

TomRad85

Well I came out the forest game with what I'm sure was high blood pressure and felt shite from singing all game .

So I sat back and let the rest do it last night as I didn't want to drive home feeling like that

Getting old problems
Yeh that's exactly it. Just old cunts aren't we.

Tea & Busquets

I’ll go 2-1 win City. O’Hare will start us off with a belter in the 30 something minute, followed by a Meite goal at the brink of half time, Waggy to win a pen and make it 2-1 around the 75-85 minute.

Users who are viewing this thread